nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 14

Welcome to Rays Funds,supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have the bang inform Molly Windley making the final six selections. Molly’s currently on a runof 11 consecutive winning picks and on 12/13 92% for the season. Following on from 34/40 85%last season he’s one of our most consistent PUPs. Molly also has previouswins when making both these selections and the Norwich final picks. Not just atop PUP Molly’s also a great supporter of our Rays Funds community so let’shelp him to get us back to back winning weeks with our best selections from thegames played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend which are listed on Bill Hillor Bet 365.

We have JF making the final selections for our game at Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.JF joined us for a while last season and did really well with 9/13 69% winningpicks. But this season he’s really hit the ground running with 8/11 73% winningpicks and with a profitability of 5.54. He looks a real contender for the profitability league. We can allhelp with some great suggestions for our game in Sheffield on Saturday. JF, youhave a tenner to spend split however you like between the PUPs suggestions andyour own.

Thanks to last weekend’s winsand the super generous Boxing Day Hospitality Draw we have added £262 to our presentation pot since lastweek. Thanks everyone we now have £1453 towardsthe next presentation and have just passed £11,000in total since we began. I’m really proud to be part of this great Pink Uncommunity.

These companies who support our work to raise funds forthe CSF and our wonderful Downe''s Syndrome Team of boys and girls have allrenewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals onRay’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like tosupport our efforts, we''ll be happy to add you to our list of links on thisthread every week. 

Could GMF please confirm he can make the Norwich picks next week. (You may have done so already Gary but I can''t find any record of it)

So now I’ll handthe thread over to Molly Windley and JF. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing ourbest to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim ofraising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous DownsSyndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary and JF ... the thread isyours.......[:)]........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads:-

Carve their names withpride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey,Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup,Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,2, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, LakeDistrict Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris,Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ,JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane,Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2535 for theCommunity Sports Foundation.

And with theNorwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2,Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2,Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2,Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley,93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Cityangel, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2,Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,2, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan,YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2,I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs,First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary, Hissing Sid,Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary, yes PUPs£1490 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with BothTeams To Score bets £126

And in honour andremembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated toSarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4350for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitionswe now have a total of £11,066 since we began £1,453 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds onTwitter   https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds onFacebook  https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Hi PUPs, after last week''s epic fail of correctly picking a 7-0 home win...on Friday night...I have double-checked my dates and will go to Switzerland with Grasshoppers vs Young Boys (away win).
For the City bet I''ll go for a 2-2 draw with Vrancic to score last.
Nutty, you couldn''t make this up but I''m off to the Highlands next week so will leave my picks here (if I come across our resident miserablist, skulking in a bothy surrounded by empty Tennant''s cans, I''ll report back).
Turkey - Besiktas vs Sivasspor (home win).
Match bet - NCFC to win 3-0.
Best of luck everyone!
Apples

A trip to the Scottish Prem this week with

St Mirren v Rangers - AWAY WIN

For the match bet, a 2-2 draw

Best of luck Molly, JF and all you PUPs

Good luck all

A home win for Coventry is my match pick

Never enjoyed a trip to Hillsborough and 1 draw and 5 defeats in the last 6 while conceding 20 is as grim as it gets. However, famous last words,ACN etc excepted, they are a poor side at the mo and we are on a high. Optimistic punt of weds to score first city win combo.

Hi PuP`s
Well done to Parma and Jamie for their success last week and a big thank you to Nutty for all the work he does.
Will select my picks around 9pm on Friday so plenty of time to get your selections in, I know many, like me, wait for the "fuller" Saturday listings to appear on Bill Hill and Bet365 on Fridays.
Hopefully the new software won`t crash and everyone can get their picks in. I have your email Nutty so as a last resort will get the six to you that way.
Good luck to JF with the Norwich pick, I will stick with Klose to score anytime in a City win @26.0

[quote user="Molly Windley"]
Hi PuP`s
Well done to Parma and Jamie for their success last week and a big thank you to Nutty for all the work he does.
Will select my picks around 9pm on Friday so plenty of time to get your selections in, I know many, like me, wait for the "fuller" Saturday listings to appear on Bill Hill and Bet365 on Fridays.
Hopefully the new software won`t crash and everyone can get their picks in. I have your email Nutty so as a last resort will get the six to you that way.
Good luck to JF with the Norwich pick, I will stick with Klose to score anytime in a City win @26.0
[/quote]
Well, in case there is a TSB-style crash, my pick will probably be Lichtenberg, in the Nordost-Nord section of the German Oberliga, so that could be a standby, but no odds as yet.

They away win thing worked for me last week so lets have another go this week....

Bradford v Portsmouth.....Away win.

All the best to Molly this week and all my fellow pup''s.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Molly, JF and all you other lovely PUPs out there.
Premiership and a HOME WIN for MAN CITY v Southampton.
For the Norwich bet Hernandez to score at anytime.

Lets crack that Top 6 together Pups

Goztepe to beat Rizespor - Cameron Jerome plays there you know

Norwich bet - 2nd Half total goals = 2

Over to Holland this week and:

HEERENVEEN v Emmen HOME WIN

Good Luck Molly and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet HT/FT Draw/Draw. Best of luck JF

[quote user="I am a Banana All Grown Up"]
Norwich to sneak a draw away to Sheffield Wednesday.
Norwich HT, Draw FT
[/quote]
Welcome back ''Nana[:)]

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 Molly ....

...not tons of obvious picks this week and not entirely happy with a provisional:

HJK Rijeka vs Rudes - Home win

As for JF’s Norwich bet, our record vs Wednesday away has been so poor recently, that I think it might be a good time to play them following our midweek loss. Think the 1-5 will come into play and can see Vrancic having a good chance so:

Norwich to win and Vrancic to score 👌👍💚💛

Parma

A visit to the Croatian 1st league and Lokomotiva Z. V NK Istra home win for me please.

Pukki to mark his return with a goal as last scorer for me.

Good luck all!

Man Utd away please & Klose tp score anytime

Anthony would like Sunderland away & thinks Norwich will be 0-0

Good luck from us both , pups & pickers

Frank Lampard’s Derby vs Birmingham City - home win.

Good luck all 👍

On 31/10/2018 at 12:31, Mr Apples said:
Hi PUPs, after last week''s epic fail of correctly picking a 7-0 home win...on Friday night...I have double-checked my dates and will go to Switzerland with Grasshoppers vs Young Boys (away win).
For the City bet I''ll go for a 2-2 draw with Vrancic to score last.

Nutty, you couldn''t make this up but I''m off to the Highlands next week so will leave my picks here (if I come across our resident miserablist, skulking in a bothy surrounded by empty Tennant''s cans, I''ll report back).

Turkey - Besiktas vs Sivasspor (home win).
Match bet - NCFC to win 3-0.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Peterhead to beat Albion Rovers and for Norwich bet Varancic to score. 

Hi folks, long time no post. New forum's looking lovely, so I thought I'd pop back in and say hello.

Eddie, I believe I may have pledged some money for last season's PUP pledges? If you can let me know how much I owe, I'll send it to you via Paypal.

Hope all are doing well and enjoying our resurgence in form.

If I may, I'd like to back PSV to beat Vitesse on Saturday. Vitesse are well placed, but PSV's home record of 5-0-0-23-1 (coupled with a perfect 100% start after ten games) makes 3/10 decent odds on the home win.

For the NCFC game, I like the look of Klose to score any time at around 10/1.

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hi folks, long time no post. New forum's looking lovely, so I thought I'd pop back in and say hello.

Eddie, I believe I may have pledged some money for last season's PUP pledges? If you can let me know how much I owe, I'll send it to you via Paypal.

Hope all are doing well and enjoying our resurgence in form.

If I may, I'd like to back PSV to beat Vitesse on Saturday. Vitesse are well placed, but PSV's home record of 5-0-0-23-1 (coupled with a perfect 100% start after ten games) makes 3/10 decent odds on the home win.

For the NCFC game, I like the look of Klose to score any time at around 10/1.

Never mind the new forum. Wolfie's back👍😀🙌🎉

Great to see you buddy! I'll check back look for the pledge but more importantly please stick around, we need you!

German Oberliga NOFV Sud: International Leipzig vs Vfl Halle 96, home win @ 1.40 (Bet365).

A raging cold prevents me from writing too much this week, so apologies to Molly who I'm sure is someone who would relish poring over my findings.

This is generally a high home scoring team with a tight defence vs a side with a poor away record and a leaky defence. The odds look good even when considering that Halle have won consecutive games, including a regional cup match. My previous research indicated that Inter is a happy team, which is obviously a positive.

Norwich to draw or lose narrowly seems a reasonable shout.

I hope all of us PUPs have made it safely to this brave new world of modern internet technology. Good luck all.

The Nordost-Nord section of the German Oberliga.

Lichtenberg to win at home against Lok Stendal.

Lichtenberg, top, have a 4-1-0 and 8/1 home record. Lok Stendal, one from bottom, have a 0-1-4 and 3/14 away record. They have lost their last two games by 6-0, and played on Wednesday, ahead of this game tomorrow.

The current odds are 1/10.

---

For the match bet I suggest Klose to score the last goal, at 33/1.

Good luck to all!

Rescued picks from Facebook : -

Kathy - Lincoln to beat Forrest Green & Stieperman to score anytime.

Jellytot - Man City to beat Southampton & draw HT / Norwich FT.