Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Top 5pm Sat

On 01/11/2018 at 16:50, TIL 1010 said:

Thought i would take the opportunity to follow you around on the new forum. 😂

That's all.

"where are ya

letsby avenue "

you are not in plain clothes again are you, if so that bottle of whiskey is merely resting in my overcoat pocket ?

I did, though I did think the binners might have picked up more points than they have

feel a bit let down on that 😪

If we win on Saturday and they lose we'll have more than FOUR TIMES the binners points. Some stat with more than half the season to play.

Edited by wcorkcanary
Stoopiditty

I think it is more a case of with nearly half the season gone

As early on it's quite easy to achieve with clubs have low points, but this far into the season is almost impossible. 

I doubt you would find the same multiple after 22 games in any other season......or gap in points either.

Unfortunately come 5pm this Saturday we may no longer be top 😞 .... I'm assuming Bolton's Ameobi misses this game due to his sending off? 

5 hours ago, Bill said:

I think it is more a case of with nearly half the season gone

As early on it's quite easy to achieve with clubs have low points, but this far into the season is almost impossible. 

I doubt you would find the same multiple after 22 games in any other season......or gap in points either.

Jeez Bill, that's nitpicking of the highest order. Congratulations on spotting something, though factually correct, doesn't match your exceptionally exacting standards. Apologies.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bill said:

I doubt you would find the same multiple after 22 games in any other season......or gap in points either

For top v. bottom, or for us v. Binners?

They reckon Saturday kick starts their Season... just like Reading, Rotherham and Bristol City. Time will tell of course but they're so far adrift it'll make no difference. 

On 03/11/2018 at 17:22, ricardo said:

Spot on Bill

and thanks for the bump

always good to remind lesser mortals they have a genius in the midst 😏

Well done Bill, good call. You got something right on this forum after all. Nothing's gonna hold you back now, I feel.

On 03/11/2018 at 17:07, Thirsty Lizard said:

Norwich smash in four goals in the second half to go top of the League. Ipswich can't even win a relegation six pointer at home to a team down to 10 men with an outfield player in goal. Carlsberg don't do perfect Saturday afternoons, but if they did...................................................................

Carlsberg do do a perfect Sunday 5th May though!

• Like 2