Sign in to follow this  
pinkun_admin

Forum Feedback

6 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Why is the EU thread there ! 

Indeed. I'm thinking of starting a poll to get it removed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

Indeed. I'm thinking of starting a poll to get it removed.

It is one thread, hardly difficult to avoid clicking on it- I manage it most days...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

While I'm sure there are lots of people who are enjoying The Great Mass Debater's current offerings, I'm not one of them.

A lack of responses tend to suggest otherwise Fuzzar.

5 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

Hi Pete.

I'm aware there's an ignore poster function on this site, but is there a facility to ignore a whole topic so that it doesn't appear on the list of my unread items? Or would ignoring the poster remove these topics from my view?

I'm afraid not, but posts with very few replies will soon drop off.

5 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

And I'm guessing there are plenty of people who would like the opportunity not to have to see the EU thread as well.

We deleted it and people complained. We moved it to non-football and people complained. It's almost as divisive an issue as Brexit itself. It helps keep the issue of Brexit off the Norwich City related threads.

• Like 1

Okay, thanks Pete. I'll refer everyone to your reply when they complain about it!

I think the EU thread deserves it's place on here as it's become almost a message board treasure. Shame it's become a slanging match between the usual supects but to be fair it remained civil for far longer than I thought it would.

On another note when I try to post multiple quotes only the last one appears. Others manage to do it so where am I going wrong please ?

31 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I think the EU thread deserves it's place on here as it's become almost a message board treasure. Shame it's become a slanging match between the usual supects but to be fair it remained civil for far longer than I thought it would.

On another note when I try to post multiple quotes only the last one appears. Others manage to do it so where am I going wrong please ?

+1

Either hit the grey MultiQuote plus sign next to Quote at the bottom of all relevant posts or hit the Quote link on all relevant posts.

1 hour ago, Pete Raven said:

Either hit the grey MultiQuote plus sign next to Quote at the bottom of all relevant posts or hit the Quote link on all relevant posts.

Thanks. Over to you Smithy, I don't know what Pete's talking about😅!

11 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

Hi Pete.

I'm aware there's an ignore poster function on this site, but is there a facility to ignore a whole topic so that it doesn't appear on the list of my unread items? Or would ignoring the poster remove these topics from my view?

While I'm sure there are lots of people who are enjoying The Great Mass Debater's current offerings, I'm not one of them.

And I'm guessing there are plenty of people who would like the opportunity not to have to see the EU thread as well.

10 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Not to mention a lifetime ban for whoever started it...😀😡😎

David Cameron? What name does he post under? And I thought he supported West Villa or Aston Ham.

14 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:
15 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Has The Great Mass Debater learnt Chinese?

He didnt last long...

20 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

We moved it to non-football and people complained.

I still think there should be an easier way to access the other non-football board without having to go back to the main menu per say and then into it. Like a button somewhere on the main discussion screen that takes you there and vice versa.