Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Is it just me?

Or do I feel like Worthy is not exactly being honest with the fans?

Here is one example (I have others)

On the front page we have the excellent Safri ''will have to fight for his place'' story by Rick Waghorn

Now Worthys official line is that Safri missed the trip to Coventry because he was "Fatigued"

Well thats funny........ because If you go to the canariesworld website and look at the TV news Video titled "Worthy Deals in Loan Transfer market Again"

dated thurs 24/11 you will see a video of Safri doing laps around the training ground on his own?

Now we can asume that the video was shot either Wednesday or Thursday.

If he was so  "Fatigued" why was he doing laps? hmmmmmmm

Obviously Rick Waghorn does not seem to believe the official line either because he wrote "Safri missed the trip to his old club, Coventry, with what was officially described as “fatigue”."

Why don`t they just tell us the truth.

Maybe Mr Worthington needs to follow his own advice and look up the word honesty in the dictionary

I''m totally with you there, but i can''t get past the arrival of Robinson after we had used everything up with etuhu. I can''t possibly believe tyhat the club haven''t given saf a new contract, especially considering his abilities. I seem to remember it was about this time last year the Edworthy thing started. If Safri is stalling a new contract, or has indicated he wants out, Worthington has to apply the same logic as he did with Eddy, irrespective of whether it is right or wrong. You also have to think of his probable 6 week ANC disappearing act and it''s pointless trying to sort it once he has gone. All points to a safri exit for me.

how long is Etuhu here for? it would somehwat tickle me if Nigeria called him up for the ANC... i could imagine Worthy sending him back to Preston in anger lol!

jas :)

According to www.ncisa.co.uk "Etuhu holds both a Nigerian and an English passport, but is currently being looked at by Lawrie Sanchez as a possible recruit to the set up within the Northern Irish camp."

Could be you have something there USA !      but I don`t think its a question  of Nigel not being honest ..  he`s the manager , not the board ,   so he`s not free to voice his real  feelings regarding Safri .

There doesn`t appear to be much doubt  that Nigel IS having problems  with Safri ,  if it isn`t ramadan , its injuries , then the ANC internationals ....  any manager would be p***sed off  at a part time player !   Now, even though  he`s fit , he`s " too tired " to play in matches [6]       no prizes for guessing that this   must have made Nigels  blood pressure rise a bit !

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Well thats funny........ because If you go

to the canariesworld website and look at the TV news Video titled

"Worthy Deals in Loan Transfer market Again"

dated thurs 24/11 you will see a video of Safri doing laps around the training ground on his own?

Now we can asume that the video was shot either Wednesday or Thursday.

If he was so  "Fatigued" why was he doing laps? hmmmmmmm

[/quote]

Last time I checked, gentle running, or ''laps'', was an accepted way for

a player returning from, or suffering injury, to top-up/maintain

fitness, rather than the higher-paced, rough and tumble of a full

training session. Seems a flimsy excuse to aim the accusation of liar

at the manager.