Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Chilver

Huckerby & Safri

I have just seen that both Safri and Huckerby are too tired to play, in the Championship/Division 2?

Oh dear, I really feel sorry for them on their current wages and total lack of effort particularly from Safri!

Would Martin O''Niel, put up with this nonsence, of course he wouldn''t and the players would not dare to have a laugh at him and the fans and club in this way.

If there was a reason why we are doing so badly, look no further. No respect for club, directors, manager and fans! I trust these two wasters will never wear the shirt of NCFC again even as an example to others that think they can take the club for an easy ride!

Clearly, Delia and Worthington are just too soft to manage a soccer club, and the players no it!

Unless we employ a manager of real strength, hardness and technical resolve, sloppy play like leaking two goals in ten minutes in four away games will continue with the ultimate penalty of relegation and administration with debts of over £20,000,000. Never mind, the empty in fills will be good to look at next season. What price are they worth for a quality player??!!

[quote user="Trevor Chilver"]

I have just seen that both Safri and Huckerby are too tired to play, in the Championship/Division 2?

Oh dear, I really feel sorry for them on their current wages and total lack of effort particularly from Safri!

Would Martin O''Niel, put up with this nonsence, of course he wouldn''t and the players would not dare to have a laugh at him and the fans and club in this way.

If there was a reason why we are doing so badly, look no further. No respect for club, directors, manager and fans! I trust these two wasters will never wear the shirt of NCFC again even as an example to others that think they can take the club for an easy ride!

Clearly, Delia and Worthington are just too soft to manage a soccer club, and the players no it!

Unless we employ a manager of real strength, hardness and technical resolve, sloppy play like leaking two goals in ten minutes in four away games will continue with the ultimate penalty of relegation and administration with debts of over £20,000,000. Never mind, the empty in fills will be good to look at next season. What price are they worth for a quality player??!!

[/quote]

You Havent seen Hucks complain of tiredness  , so why do you say he has ?    at least  get the facts right !

Dear Sheded

My facts are correct; look at EDP 24, 26th of November, Chris Lakey

[/quote]

I  can`t find this " report " by Chris Lakey !    can you do a verbatim copy ??     

Frankly , unless  this stuff is seen to come directly  out of Huckerby`s mouth   , I wouldn`t give it ANY credibility !    an opinion expressed by a columnist  shouldn`t  be regarded  as truth !!

Huckerby a " waster "   WHAT are you talking about ?

[/quote]

Yes that''s a good idea, have two of our best players not on the pitch as an example to the others.

How do you work out that Safri shows a total lack of effort? This is the same player that has consistently performed well this season, even when carrying an injury.

People like you are lucky this board is moderated!! 

Dear Sheded

Huckerby is fine when the team is doing well, but when life is tough as it has been this season he has disappeared, which explains why several clubs have let him go? Now he is finding excuses not to play because of being tired even after two weeks rest! A strong manager would have seen through him and  dropped him as an example to the other players, of which some are playing their hearts out! By pampering to his ego it has given the wrong messages to the real players of the club, hence the overall poor performance of the team. No player is bigger than the club! Ditto Safri! It is time to move on with the likes of Carl Robinson, a really great acquisition in our current situation; well done Nigel, at last!

Worthy''s comments in the press today about Safri not being guaranteed his place just reinforces for me that his intention with the ''tired'' comment was to hold him up to public scrutiny as he was disappointed with the player''s attitude.

Dear Sheded

Huckerby is fine when the team is doing well, but when life is tough as it has been this season he has disappeared, which explains why several clubs have let him go? Now he is finding excuses not to play because of being tired even after two weeks rest! A strong manager would have seen through him and  dropped him as an example to the other players, of which some are playing their hearts out! By pampering to his ego it has given the wrong messages to the real players of the club, hence the overall poor performance of the team. No player is bigger than the club! Ditto Safri! It is time to move on with the likes of Carl Robinson, a really great acquisition in our current situation; well done Nigel, at last!

[/quote]

Still waiting  for your "evidence" that Hucks  said he was tired ," Chilver "  !    or is this just another figment of your imagination ? ..... the dates you gave where  blank as far as any report from Chris Lakey  on Hucks  ... so what does that make you  eh ?  a BS er !!

"Hucks fizzing out in Coca-Cola" written by Chris Lakey on the 26th November 2005, look under the the news articles on the pink ''un website.

Still waiting  for your "evidence" that Hucks  said he was tired ," Chilver "  !    or is this just another figment of your imagination ? ..... the dates you gave where  blank as far as any report from Chris Lakey  on Hucks  ... so what does that make you  eh ?  a BS er !!

nope, i can confirm hucks did say that as i also read the comments, he basically said there were too many games and he was knackered. dont call people BSers just for commenting on a report you didnt bother reading.....call yourself a norwich fan yet u dont check the pinkun everyday? what does that make you eh?

[quote user="Tom Blazak"]

nope, i can confirm hucks did say that as i also read the comments, he basically said there were too many games and he was knackered. dont call people BSers just for commenting on a report you didnt bother reading.....call yourself a norwich fan yet u dont check the pinkun everyday? what does that make you eh?

[/quote]

It makes me a fan who reads a report , and doesn`t   embroider it to suit  my own bias !   I`ve  read Lakey`s report  at least a dozen times , and nowhere in it does he state he`s " tired "  which is what this is all about !! 

The jist of that report  merely  states that Hucks  is not feeling 100%  because the knocks  he gets every match   don`t have time to heal up before the next match  .... this is entirely believable  ,  if someone  kicked YOUR leg   really hard  you would be feeling the effect  for , maybe , a week or two ....

Chilvers , along with others ,  has insisted that Hucks stated he was tired  , despite the fact that he didn`t say any such thing  ... deal with it !!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]That Frank Lampard must be dead on his feet.[/quote]

Lampard quoted in the Screws of the World, last Sunday, "I''ve slept my way to the top..."

He reckons he needs sleep every afternoon as well as all night..."...

if my little girl is crying, I move to another room so I can''t hear

her. Her mum has to look after her rather than disturb my sleep!"

Not decrying Lampard''s efforts in his appearance record, but that''s how

single-minded the players have to be in the Prem, on £x thousand-a-week.

Isn''t it odd how these two have been married to each other on a thread. Two ''star'' players; ''outstanding individuals'' does Lampard give any impression that he thinks himself invaluable or above his team mates. Chelsea are a team of potential big time charlies who at the same time don''t seem to have any. The strength of their manager is he clearly doesn''t give a xxxx for who any of his players think they are and I like to see Worthy taking the same stance.

The apathy within the squad this season is both pathetic & astounding --  Did anyone see Wigan reserves totally outplay Newcastle this evening? Now there''s a side whose staff are earning their wages & footballers playing with conviction.

By the way, why the hell is Souness rated as a manager?

Daer Sheded

Look at the message from Mouse!

Perhaps you need to learn how to use a PC?

[/quote]

This is getting comical Chilver ! where ARE you coming from ?   just WHY don`t you answer  my posts in some sort of  rational fashion ?   

The Lakey " report "   HAS been covered by me  , NOWHERE  in it is there ANY mention   of Hucks being tired  !!    

I don`t need any support   for my posts  , nor do I seek any !     seems to me your getting desperate  for support of  the insupportable !!!    just admit  you  posted a load of crap  , and get on with your life .....

Enough you two! Don''t you know this is affecting the team? I have it on good authority that Hucks is finding your squabble ''exteemely tiring'' and Safri is apparently finding the whole issue ''completely exhausting.''