Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Emotional Blackmail Kings!.

"Keep the faith", "Prudence with ambition", "We''re in it together", We must believe and work harder", all phrases used by the Kings of emotional blackmail: Norwich City FC.

And the KTF brigade lap it up and swallow it down with glee. Any enlightened supporter with his or her own brain who questions this PR enriched philosophy, is label a scummer, glory hunter or accused of not being a real supporter.

The 300 mugs at Coventry thought they were being loyal, all they did was cement NW and his cohorts in even further.

Well here''s the news Worthy and board members, 70% of us have sussed you out. The PR machine, even in overdrive, can''t hide the fact that as a manager and board, you''re useless and a massive liabilty!.

Those deluded board members (and fans) who still support him will have to take the full brunt of their collective madness next May,

The tragic side of  all this is that this farce could be concluded today, but no, like Nero, Smithy and the board play their fiddles while the club burns and slowly bleeds to death.

RIP Norwich City FC.

You''re a bloody drama queen Wiz! We''ve had one underperforming half of a season and you''re already declaring us dead. The club has seen far worse times than this - financially we are doing ok, and are well managed. In the long term, that is the most important thing.

Then again, you''re clearly not interested in the long term picture are you!?

Wiz:Dount you understand that the 3000 fans who went to Coventry might have gone just to have a good time,support their club,take part in the drama of the day and show that they are proud to be part of IT, during the bad times as well as the good.For me when fleming popped up and scored with 3 mins to go even though it was only against Coventry felt just as good as the goal we scored at Old Trafford last year.Face it mate we are never going to be the best or the worst.Why not try to enjoy the difficult times as well as the good because after all we support Norwich and lets face it we have had plenty of lean times in the past as well as the glorious promotions and numerous near misses.Why not lighten up a bit and just enjoy supporting the club you so clearly love through the good and the bad times.

It was 3000 not 300 and slagging off loyal supporters is exactly the sort of nonsense I''ve come to expect from you Wiz.

Can''t you find something else to do with your time? Perhaps playing with the traffic - may I recommend the Southern bypass?

3000 at Cov I think you''ll find, supporters, you know the meaning of

that term?  What''s the source of  that 70% figure then?

Surely you haven''t just plucked it from the air.

Pathetic and pitful Herb, to suggest I play with the traffic, implies you wish an accident,  possibly a fatal one on me!.

A new low, even for the KTF mob.

See you on the slip road!.

One underperforming half of a season?

What do you call relegation last season I.?..............a  runaway success?.

You set em up, I''ll knock em down!.

[quote user="SPat"]3000 at Cov I think you''ll find, supporters, you know the meaning of that term?  What''s the source of  that 70% figure then? Surely you haven''t just plucked it from the air.
[/quote]

The Pink Un poll, remember Spot?.

Yeah, and website polls are often fully representative aren''t they Wiz?!

Wiz, I take that you are assuming that 100 percent of city fans voted in this poll, which is extremely unlikely. And of those that did, it is obvious that the very nature of the question would motivate more "outers" than "inners" to vote. Sorry, but your statistical analysis of the Norwich City fan base is extremely shaky.  

[quote user="1st Wizard"]The Pink Un poll, remember Spot?.[/quote]

Oh that poll. The one where DD amongst many others made it clear they''d

be casting multiple votes cos they were oh so sad about Worthy.

How very accurate and representative...

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="1st Wizard"]The Pink Un poll, remember Spot?.[/quote]

Oh that poll. The one where DD amongst many others made it clear they''d be casting multiple votes cos they were oh so sad about Worthy.

[/quote]

What you stupidly suggest about DD Herd, wasn''t possible with the Archant PC, when you''re losing an arguement you always go irrational............glad you haven''t changed!.

Hell, you must be one of the team writing the emotional rubbish for the club.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="1st Wizard"]The Pink Un poll, remember Spot?.[/quote]

Oh that poll. The one where DD amongst many others made it clear they''d be casting multiple votes cos they were oh so sad about Worthy.

[/quote]

Stop sending out smoke screens Herb, what you suggest, couldn''t have happened, at least that''s what the moderators said at the time!.

Worthy is going, deal with it!.

Its in the balls I tell you.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Shaky?, a bit like Worthless''s tactics then macdougall!.[;)]

[/quote]

So I take it that as you are resorting to your usual child-like tactics

(and completely avoiding the actual subject of your own thread), you

have nothing to say to counter the many points that have been put to

you in this thread Wizard? Interesting.

Seems to me like you assume you''re the oracle of all knowledge, yet

conveniently forget to answer anything constructive that doesn''t agree

with your point of view, before resorting to childish insults and the

whole "oh you''re so mean to me, I''m going to leave this board"

attitude. Oh well, each to their own I suppose!

im going to erby on saturday and will be getting behind the team,... it wont change my opinion of Worthless however, i do disagree with what Wiz has said on this occasion, no need to stop going to matches, surely if we want Worthington out the way to do it is to keep going to games to show that we have solidarity on the issue.

Empty seats will just be filled by other mugs who want to watch us go down

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its in the balls I tell you.

[/quote]

You''re talking a lot of balls...

Same old same old. Post up an irritating thread and wait for the

responses. Very immature. Did you not get much love and attentions as a

child? It''s Mrs Waz I feel sorry for.

Wiz you have made your feelings clear over Worthington as you are entitled to do and I doubt there are any Norwich supporters that are happy with the first half of the season.

However, it may come as a surprise that not all of us see sacking the manager right now as the answer to this poor performance. There have been factors outside his control which have been detailed before and I am not going to going over those old arguments again. You either think they are valid or not, so be it.

I would point out that in the mid 90’s we had numerous managers who came with good records and for one reason or another never quite made it with us. What makes you think a new manager would suddenly do any better?  He might, he might not, but for the moment that is hypothetical.

The club decided to give Worthington the chance and overall his tenure for me has been a success. For me I think he deserves the chance to try and turn it around this year and for that reason he has my backing.

Yes Worthington is ultimately responsible for the playing side of the club and no doubt if things have not turned round by the end of the season then he will pay the price and make you a happy man.

As for implying that going to Norwich matches is somehow a shameful thing to do in the current situation seems bizarre. Surely when the club is struggling that is when the team need the supporters the most? I think Mark Boughen summed up my feelings for supporting Norwich far better than I could ever do and I wholeheartedly agree with his sentiments. If you don’t get any of that pleasure that Mark mentions Wiz, then I feel a tad sorry for you, since you are missing out on what a large part of being a fan is in my opinion.

Actually wiz, regarding the pink ''un poll, I voted about 30 times on it so it is hardly a representation of true opinion, if I voted that many times then any old bitter and withered doom-monger could have done the same.

Before we completely slag off this board lets look at what is happening at Portsmouth would you want their chairman running our club ?  Mandaric has now unsettled Sheffield Utd supporters and players without justification it wasn''t long ago he was telling us which of our players he was going to sign.

I am not Worthys greatest supporter and I feel the board may have made mistakes but I haven''t invested millions of my hard earned pounds (probably because I don''t have millions) in the club. I do like the way the club conducts its transfer policy in private until everything is concluded.

I am not prepared to slag off just for the sake of slagging off.

There is clearly nothing more emotional than a menopausal wizard.

Get some HRT Saruman and stop saying nasties about the Precious.

(That''s Humour Replacement Therapy by the way!)

[quote user="morty"]Actually

wiz, regarding the pink ''un poll, I voted about 30 times on it so it is

hardly a representation of true opinion, if I voted that many times

then any old bitter and withered doom-monger could have done the same.
[/quote]

Is that so morty?

In that case I think Wiz owes me an apology,

I won''t hold me breath mind....

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="morty"]Actually wiz, regarding the pink ''un poll, I voted about 30 times on it so it is hardly a representation of true opinion, if I voted that many times then any old bitter and withered doom-monger could have done the same.[/quote]

Is that so morty?
In that case I think Wiz owes me an apology,
I won''t hold me breath mind....
[/quote]

I never aplogise on the strength of one posters word Herb, and if any apologies are due, then it should be you, who said I should go play with traffic, thus wishing me an accident!.

Next!.

The fact that you were prepared to ''cheat'' a system set up by the Pinkun, speaks volumes about you Morty, not I and others who only voted once!.

I have often read messages posted on this board with great interest, although I’ve never felt the need to reply to any of them. However, I now feel I have to join in. I was one of the 3000 at Coventry last week. 1st Wizard, exactly where do you get off calling me a mug for going there? I, and many like me, travel to these games week in week out to support our team, not to cement the position of NW and the board. Its very easy to support the team when things are going well as was the case 2 years ago. However, there are those of us who feel its more important to get out there and get behind them when things are tough no matter what we feel about management etc. You have your opinions and you are fully entitled to them, but to slate people who don’t agree with you or who choose to support their team at the game is, in my view, petty.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]The fact that you were prepared to ''cheat'' a

system set up by the Pinkun, speaks volumes about you Morty, not I and

others who only voted once!.[/quote]

Doesn''t change the fact that my assumption was correct. You can''t accept that it would seem.

That makes me smile even more than the fact you were wrong.. :)

Speaks volumes about me Wiz??? You seem to be making wild assumptions about me, does "cheating" on an internet poll make me Myra Hindley Wiz? I shouldn''t reply to your sad postings but you''re like a scab that I just can''t stop picking. I put it to you, sir, that you need to get a life outside of this message board and stop sniping at your fellow (?) loyal and passionate canary fans. 

Morty & Herb: The Laurel & Hardy of the message boards!.

The only way the KTF brigade can try and deflect criticisim away from their beloved leader/manager is to insult the poster doing it.

The above two are very keen on this transparent tactic. There''s always a nasty little jibe with them, in fact to post without an insult is quite beyond them.

Well they''ve failed again, a bit like Worthy I suppose.

At least you''re consistant boys, very unlike Worthy!.