It does appear that the majoity of the games we have lost this season have been when Roberts was in the starting lineup.

Did anyone see the goals on Sky at teatime,if so were they both penalties and was our goal off-side?

alright roberts has past it now but he has done a good job 4 us in the past. By the way does anyone know if he was Norwich''s highest payed player before Hucks came?

Totally agree Roberts has carried us in the past but we are now carrying him.

When arriving at Goodison yesterday and heard the team i was naturally dissapointed that Svensson had''nt made it through his late fitness test but i was even more dissapointed when i heard that young Jarvis would''nt be starting.

He is the future and would have learned a lot yesterday and even if we had bought him on in the 60th minute as i had said to my mates then i still feel we would have got a deserved replay as Roberts would''nt have been on to concede that silly last penalty.

It is now getting to the stage that Iwan is well past it and would''nt it be a shame if the fans started getting on his back after all he has done for the club?

Sorry Worthy it is time for Iwan to step down and look to the future.

We all want to remember him for who he was and not who he is now!!

both pens wer deifinately good decisions but our disallowed goal was well onside,it seems like whenever we play a team from the prem lately thers a big turning point. eg. McVeigh hitting the post against the saints,then them running up the other end to score.

I agree with snakepitrebel, it would be sad if we had to continue to watch Roberts decline. I would rather remember him at his best than as someone past their best and struggling.

What I find hard to take about the penalties he gave away was that he was never "Goal Side" of Stubbs. I have only played football at School and in Sunday Leagues but as a 10 year old I was taught to stay "Goal Side"! You would think with his experience he would not get caught out once let alone twice!
On saying that i''m not totally convinced they were both penalties, I have seen similar incidences and the ref has waved play on.

I think NW agrees since he has already said that he sees Robbo as a good person to come on for 15-25 mins a game. He only played on Saturday ''cos he didn''t want to risk Svensson. Any news on him by the way? Will he be fit for Derby?

It just goes to show that NW could do worse than play Iwan up front, he could play him at the back! Surely his performance puts the final nail in the coffin when it comes to him playing in the first team?

iwan really only played bcoz of svensson''s injury. everybody knows you need someone to hold up the ball, like crouch did, like svensson does, so iwan was the only one left to do that job so Hucks could play off him. I can''t see him starting many more games upfront this season though.