Sign in to follow this  
beelsie

too many IIII's and not enough uss'esss

Does much maligned Waghorn have a point? took him along time to write it. Not many of the lads making themselves available to one another = no team spirit, Thoughts???Smile [:)]

i was just about to post this aswell, what a load of rubbish! Waghorn is blameing our poor form partly on the fact that we have decent players who have international commitments! So tell me if im wrong but i thought chelsea won the league with about 20 odd international players?! so the reason we are rubbish is for the same reason?! rubbish. Even our beloved local jurnos have run out of stuff to say. a pointless article. i can''t belive he is blaming this sesaon on the fact we have good players who can play for their countries! WHAT ABOUT 90% OF THE PREMIERSHIP!!!!!!!!! 

last nights defeat was one reason and one reason only, worthy can''t motivate the team, obvious! How many times have you heard poeple say that on paper we have the best team in the league? But sadly winning on saturday has AGAIN delayed him leaving. It is so depressing at the moment!

Yes I agree - I can remember when people were saying Forest had the best team in the league and a couple of weeks ago lost 3-0 to Yeovil.  If it can happen to them it can happen to us.  We are no better than they were.  My biggest worry is a posting that somebody put on here a few weeks ago when he said that his biggest worry was that City did not win the odd game just to keep Worthy in the job and keep the board happy.  Surely our board want more than the odd win after sampling life in the Premiership.  Last nights game was a disgrace.  I only got to hear the second half on Radio Norfolk due to work committments but correct me if I am wrong but we did not give their keeper a save to make all half.  And this with supposedly the best team in the league and them with 5 players out through injury or suspension.  I mean come on, they were bottom of the league with those 5 players playing for them.  No doubt we will get the optimists on here saying how we will beat Coventry but to be perfectly honest I can''t put my hand on my heart and say we will beat anyone.