Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

who are the top 6 at the end of the season

Oh no, here we go again. When are you people gonna see what is before your very eyes and stop making these stupid, totally unfounded and laughable predictions.

For goodness sake, didn''t last night tell you anything.

Who are you trying to convince ?

If it''s me, you''ve failed.

if it happens then i will personalyl buy spud nuds a pint every game for the rest of his life.

thats my money safe then

jas :)

Reading, Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Leeds and Wolves look favourites for five of the places at the moment and I will be amazed if at at least four of those sides don''t make it. The last place, or two if one of the aforementioned teams drops away, will depend on who puts a decent run together in the second half of the season. An anorak friend tells me it could still be NCFC but, based on teams making the top six in previous seasons, we can only afford to lose an absolute maximum of two further games and would need to win nearly all the rest. Hang on, there''s something flying by the window. Oh, it''s only that pig again! If the board had done what needed to be done several weeks ago we might have stood a chance with a new management team stopping the slide and getting the team playing to its potential again but sadly Nero has been fiddling while there''s been a raging fire in Rome and we''ve missed the opportunity this year (and with it probably for several more years). 

we could do the bottom six

or the table backwards - atleast norwich would be top of something.......

Certainly not city - we are nearly half way through the season have yet to see any team really outclass us yet we sit 15th having lost half our games and looked good in 3 halfs of football max?

Over the last 5 years the max a play off team has lost is 15 games - sadly I can see more than 5 more defeats coming over the next 26 games and that will leaves well short of a play off spot.

Top 6 - in no particular order Reading, Palace, Blades, Wolves, Watford and some one just outside - like Burnley or Soton. 

City to finish a bland mid table with nothing to play for from April onwards which is simply not good enough

OTBC