Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relegation Is Certain!.

No iffs or buts, relegation is certain.

Having watched most championships sides performe now, it hurts me to say we''re doomed.

We are the worst side in this divison, we are the worst led in this division and we have the worst and cowardly board in this division.

To the KTFs...............................Enjoy, you created it!

Well Im going to bite. Of course its directly my fault if we get relegated because I ''kept the faith''. Not that theres the rest of the season to go or anything.

I shouldnt dignify this with a response but as much as the freedom of speech argument is banded about on here Ive got a right to reply.

I dont think we''ll be relegated, but if we do I''ll still be cheering the team, whoevers in charge.

I agree, just how long do we let this c**p continue. maybe 25 games or

35 games then what, relegation thats what. It''s time the board acted

and gave our poor pathetic excuse of a manger the boot. No more excuses

we need action now before it''s to late

Everyone thinks we are too goo to go down but we aren''t. I dont think we will, but it could be close.

We have a keeper who is off in january

No Defence apart from Doherty, soon - MLJ, colin out of favour, Drury out of form, Fleming useless, brennan + charlton crap. Shackell unfit and underrated by NW.

No width in midfield. Etuhu isn''t looking like our saviour. No midfield who can score. Safri is always gonna bee injured and will be away all January.

no strikers who can shoot

Cant hardly score at home

Cant win away

A negative manager, yet we still leak goals

A board who are too nice

No cash for new players in January (apart from etuhu)

These arenot qualities that makes us promotion chasers or even mid -table no hopers.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Having watched most championships sides performe now, it hurts me to say we''re doomed.

We are the worst side in this divison, we are the worst led in this division and we have the worst and cowardly board in this division.

[/quote]

Relegation is certain is it?

Fancy a wager? Ive obviously never met you before, but I could easily settle up with you at carrow road sometime. (Serious post by the way, if your so certain I would love for you to put your money where your mouth is.)

Best one yet.  If you firmly believe it is certain, how about a

little bet on it. I will give you very good odds for a certainty.

Man of your convictions or full of ****?

I know you won''t answer this, but which sides have you actually seen this season?  More than 3? 

So, how many point are needed to stay up then? Fifty? We are three away games off half way and have 22 points. We seem incapable of sustaining a run. I think supporters are entitled to be concerned.

I''ve seen all of them at Carrow Road, Dicky, and compared to our shower, the likes of Sheffield Wednesday and Crewe look like Barcelona. 

We''ve lost 50% of our matches so far, with the latest defeat being against a side that is bottom of the table, with half it''s team missing, and who hadn''t won a home match until they played us! Hardly play-off form, is it!

Worthington''s had just under half the season to show some improvement, but we just look an utter shambles as a team; if you think that he''s the man for us and that he''s not leading us into relegation territory, then you''re an even bigger plank than I''d ever imagined.

First Wiz

I have to say I am in agreement with you if the current fiasco is allowed to continue, and Dicky, I am willing to have a bet with you that we will go down if Worthington is still in charge. 

Relegation is not certain -  I am confident that there are at least 5/6 teams worse than us who are unlikely to overtake our points tally.   Not geting a win against Millwall does not help but we will probably pick up enough points to finish the season free of any promotion hopes or relegation fears.

A lot will depend on who stays and who moves in Jan - the actual number of moves completed is usually low and I would be very surprised if more than two players left and three arrived.  Sadly I cant see Calum joining.

Taking 1 point of 6 from a very poor Millwall team is relegation for, as is our current form over 8 games which places us in the bottom 6 teams.  Relegation is not  an impossibility but is unlikely.  It does look nmore likely than promotion though.

Mid table at the start of the season was a sackable performance - why not now?

OTBC

I don''t agree that it is certain, but it is now definitely sittting in the "possible" bracket. Of the games I have been to we have been no better than the opposition at any stage and often looked worse- more disorganised, less committed and poorer technique. I am astonished that just a few months ago we beat Man Utd and Newcastle.

I think this slide is more dangerous than the one under Hamilton- it seems to be an almost ingrained now and there is obviosuly something seriously wrong at this club. I just cannot believe that the Board can allow this to continue- it just staggers me that Munby should have said that they had not even considered replacing Worthington.

Relegation to Div One would be a far far bigger disaster than any relegation from the Prem and I have to say that from what I have seen there is a real chance of it happening.

Wiz -  I am relatively new to this forum, and I have no beef with your opinions although you do seem to enjoy winding people up. You have stated that you think we will be relegated, personally I do not think it is certain we will go down (any more than it was certain we would go up), but I do think on current form it is highly likely we could get relegated if the Board do not sort things out soon. One or two of the posters have offered you a wager, if you a so certain I do understand why you have not "ripped their arms off"!!

[quote user="Paul Aldrich"]One or two of the posters have offered you a wager, if you a so certain I do understand why you have not "ripped their arms off"!![/quote]

Because he''s a wind-up merchant. Wiz, I''ll bet you 50 quid we won''t get relegated,we can shake on it at Cov this Sat? I am deadly serious, put your money where your mouth is or stop these over dramatic posts that serve only to add to the general misery we all feel about what''s going on. Of course we could go down, but it''s far from certain with or without NW.

[quote user="Paul Aldrich"] One or two of the posters have offered you a wager, if you a so certain I do understand why you have not "ripped their arms off"!![/quote]

Well thats what I thought, being as its certain we are going down then how could he lose?! (Certain defined as "established beyond doubt or question; definitely known")

Gazza - If dicky doesnt respond then I would be interested, PM me if you so wish.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Gazza - If dicky doesnt respond then I would be interested, PM me if you so wish.

[/quote]

Please PM me too - Norwich will not get relegated.

[quote user="Paul Aldrich"]Wiz -  I am relatively new to this forum, and I have no beef with your opinions although you do seem to enjoy winding people up. You have stated that you think we will be relegated, personally I do not think it is certain we will go down (any more than it was certain we would go up), but I do think on current form it is highly likely we could get relegated if the Board do not sort things out soon. One or two of the posters have offered you a wager, if you a so certain I do understand why you have not "ripped their arms off"!![/quote]

Paul: In reply to your very polite (see its not hard dicky) and sensible reply, the reason I don''t in your words "rip their arms off" is simple.

I don''t and have never, gambled in my life, no, not even a national lottery or raffle ticket!.

It was something my dear departed parents instilled in me I''m glad to say.

And if I did gamble, it would never be on a certainty, that would be very unfair wouldn''t it?.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

I''ve seen all of them at Carrow Road, Dicky, and compared to our shower, the likes of Sheffield Wednesday and Crewe look like Barcelona. 

We''ve lost 50% of our matches so far, with the latest defeat being against a side that is bottom of the table, with half it''s team missing, and who hadn''t won a home match until they played us! Hardly play-off form, is it!

Worthington''s had just under half the season to show some improvement, but we just look an utter shambles as a team; if you think that he''s the man for us and that he''s not leading us into relegation territory, then you''re an even bigger plank than I''d ever imagined.

[/quote] unlucky not to get something from millwall penalty decision worst decision i have ever seen.I think we will beat coventry sat will give us 25 points no chance of relegation my friend trust me.In fact now we have robinson on board play offs still not out of the eqasion.KTF.

I don''t and have never, gambled in my life, no, not even a national lottery or raffle ticket!.

[/quote]

How convenient. I suggest you offer to donate some money to a named

charity then if we don''t go down. Or is that still gambling? I''m happy

to do the same. I suspect, also conveniently, you''ll not want to reply

to this sugestion or stop posting such over the top messages of doom.

[I don''t and have never, gambled in my life, no, not even a national lottery or raffle ticket!.

[/quote]

Convenient, but hardly unexpected. How about a gentlemanly shake of the hand, where the loser just admits they were plain wrong?

[[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[I don''t and have never, gambled in my life, no, not even a national lottery or raffle ticket!.

[/quote]

Convenient, but hardly unexpected. How about a gentlemanly shake of the hand, where the loser just admits they were plain wrong?

[/quote]

Is that a no? I dont bite [:)]

For goodness sake Wiz, just shut it will you? You really are getting very boring indeed, go and wallow in your pessimism on some other board please.

Even better Trent:

I''ll start a thread saying I''m wrong, and donate a small sum of money to the British Heart Foundation, hows that?.

[/quote]

I should add Trent, that if Worthy is sacked or walks, then all bets are off, because relegation then wouldn''t be certain!.[:P]

Two down after 10 minutes - I think you''re right 1st Wiz

How much longer have we got to endure this rubbish every week.

[/quote]

i have never even considered us getting relegated before, however, now

losing 2-0 to coventry, i see it as a big possibility. there is no

signs we will turn it around. forest kept thinking things will come

right. lets hope we can, because now, the best we can do is stay up.

let alone come in the top half imo.

as current things stand (all current scores the same) we are now 9 points behind 6th. that gap will only increase.

Even better Trent:

I''ll start a thread saying I''m wrong, and donate a small sum of money to the British Heart Foundation, hows that?.

[/quote]

Yep that sounds fair to me, ill also do the same should we go down (Or give you a small sum of money to allocate to the same charity or another of your choice)