Sign in to follow this  
Worcester Yellow

Do not worry... Salvation is around the corner

Apparently my mate spoke to the postman who delivers the mail to one of the door men at the directors entrance who knows the bar man well... and... according to an over heard.. and slightly slurred conversation with Delia... it will all be solved in January...

Apparently Forest are about to sack Gary Megson... so....

Worthy will move upstairs to become Director of Mediocrity.... Megson will come in as First Team Spin Doctor... focusing on effort and application... Carleton Palmer will arrive as Assistant Coach (though that may be driver of one for match days)... and they will also get that bod who Southampton sacked... the one who reckons Gosforth will be Premiereship by 2028.... because he told Delia that Norwich could win the world cup in 2010 under his supreme guidance... though obviously the route is via League 1...

And we will be selling Ashton to bring in three 37 yr old former Macedonian International right footed left backs... whilst Greeno will be swapped for Gary Holt... who has decided to play in Goal....

You heard it here first...

Anyone want some Coventry tickets... Im meant to be taking my 9 year old daughter .. but dont wish to psychologicallly damage her... if anyone is willing to take them how much do I have to pay?

[quote user="JanBlazak"]

and... according to an over heard.. and slightly slurred conversation with Delia...[/quote]

Delia - whatever happened to her. I thought she''d keft the Country !

Delia - whatever happened to her ?

I thought she must have left the Country !

Typical of the so called "Leaders of Industry" - always around to take the credit for success but conspicuous by their absence as soon as things go wrong.

[quote user="JanBlazak"]

and... according to an over heard.. and slightly slurred conversation with Delia...[/quote]