Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

“Tonight's result shows where we're at"

A direct quote from Worthington.  He''s exactly right.  So where are we at?  We''re 16th, played 20 won 6, conceeded 25 goals and have just lost to the bottom side who haven''t won at home all season.

When will he realise that we''re going to stay "where we''re at" until he p***es off?

Worthington has to go. I would see it as a good investment for the clubs future if we sold Ashton in January and used some of the money to pay the Manager off.

I will always rember the good stuff he achieved with the club but his time at Carrow Road should now come to an end.

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]

A direct quote from Worthington.  He''s exactly right.  So where are we at?  We''re 16th, played 20 won 6, conceeded 25 goals and have just lost to the bottom side who haven''t won at home all season.

When will he realise that we''re going to stay "where we''re at" until he p***es off?

[/quote]  Who would you want in his place

Ian holloway....

and before you ask "whats he done" let me ask you a question..... What had Nigel Worthington ever done before he came to Norwich? hed taken Blackpool from genuine League 1 promotion challengers to a relegation side.

Ian Holloway has managed 2 clubs and been promoted with both of them.

jas :)