Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Good Luck Greeno and Deano

I find this absolutely amazing.

You claim to support our club, yet you are encouraging two of our best players to go?

Can''t see that helping the cause myself.

Let''s not forget that these 2 are part of the team that has fallen to the current precarious position, I would prefer they roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and get us out of this position, although we all know that means next season now. As well as Ashton has been playing, he has had more shots than any other CCC player (60ish?) but has only scored from 10% of these. I don''t think that''s good enough. And don''t get me started on Greenos record.

I bet you''d be among the first to have a go at the board if they did accept an offer as well.

They are allegedly in support of Worthless, so they might decide to stay put for a while. That said if I was told every week to hoof the ball up to one of the best strikers in the country or be made to play with little or no support, then I''d definitely want out.

Thanks lads, well done for being good for us and move on

[quote]They are allegedly in support of Worthless, so they might decide to stay put for a while. That said if I was told every week to hoof the ball up to one of the best strikers in the country or be made t...[/quote]

are we going mad or are we not norwich city fans wanting our manager out now we want our top players to leave . i think that all the players should show total loyality and stay and get us out of the mess that there have got us in.

What makes this worse is that it''s based on paper properganda. We have a break in the fixtures so the papers have nothing to write about, they see a manager who''s team haven''t a game in a crowd and we start waving bye to our players.

I ask you!!!: