Sign in to follow this  
Norwich is our Club

I met Worthy in Manchester yesterday??

Hi all first post on here but I promise this did happen. Whilst visiting family in Manchester yesterday I took a trip to the Trafford shopping centre. To my absolute surprise whilst in Selfridges I bumped into the man himself, Mr Worthington.

To give him some credit he took some time to talk to me. I asked him what he was doing and if he was scouting. To which I felt he gave his typical media answer that the club were always looking out for new players, no answer there then.

He then stated that I must be very committed being a season ticket holder in Manchester, which I had to explain that I actually lived in Norwich but was visiting family. Mr Worthy added that this is what he was also doing, to which i jokingly (but seriously) replied shouldn''t you be training, he laughed but did not answer, although to be fair he might not have heard.

We then shook hands and I offered my support, which I may have been a little two faced about, and we parted.

NoW I''m not one to start rumours but any other ideas why he might have been up there. Yes he may have been visiting family and if that is correct shouldn''t they be doing some extra training even if there is not a game this weekend.

Overall though a generally nice guy who took some time to speak to me.

[quote]Hi all first post on here but I promise this did happen. Whilst visiting family in Manchester yesterday I took a trip to the Trafford shopping centre. To my absolute surprise whilst in Selfridges I bu...[/quote]

Good on the guy. Hope his family are all great and he''s enjoying it up there. After all, he deserves it.

OTBC

Worthy OUT

[quote]Hi all first post on here but I promise this did happen. Whilst visiting family in Manchester yesterday I took a trip to the Trafford shopping centre. To my absolute surprise whilst in Selfridges I bu...[/quote]

If it was two faced to offer your support, why did you?  I sincerly hope Nigel shops in Portsmouth too.  I would love to have the chance of that conversation 

Whilst I appreciate its easier said than doen with worthy (as he can be quite intimidating when you actually meet him) i think you would have done us all a greater service if you''d asked him to do the decent thing and resign. At least then you wouldn''t have given him the continuing belief that the fans remain behind him (unless of course you do but i''m going by your two faced comment here).

Be careful what you wish for DD, lest it come true.

We all talk a good campaign, but when it comes to it (like at the AGM) we fall a little short.

you all missed the point.

It was a secret trip to sign Roy Keane on loan and bring in Wayne Rooney on a free transfer. After all United are going nowhere these days and i am sure both players need a new challenge