Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

S.O.S Hendrie (Save our season!)

http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=aston+villa+hendrie+loan&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=nn&oi=newsr

I hope to God Worthy is working to bring him here. If we brought Hendrie here it would be amazing, he is excellent getting forward and in my opinion would be an excellent partner for Safri. He wants first team football, and could definitely help us to turn this hell of a season around.

We would have no hope of keeping him on a permanent basis, but at the moment I would take anyone who is a midfielder just to bring in another option. To bring in someone of his quality would be fantastic.

Also, while browsing Villa''s website about this, I saw De la Cruz is also listed as a ''midfielder'', although I did think he was a full-back. I have also heard he is unhappy and considering a loan move for first team football. Premiership experience, two legs, MIDFIELDER, fits the bill too I suppose. Anyone know anything about him other than the fact he''s Equadorian?

OTBC

Worthy OUT

[quote]http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=aston+villa+hendrie+loan&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=nn&oi=newsr I hope to God Worthy is working to bring him here. If we brought Hendrie here it would be ...[/quote]

Two legs That should give him an advantage

i would be really annoyed if worthy didnt even try to get hendrie in. just for a month or two. i was very annoyed to see that we''d just let huddlestone go on loan to a rival club, especially since a lot of the prem teams seem to think that we are a good option to send players to. we dont seem to be trying to bring in a loanee or two, especially since marneys gone. go on nige, pick up the phone!