Sign in to follow this  
Flick Fleck

Sing Up The Riverend...!!

If the world of NCFC message boards was Carrow Road, then without a shadow of a doubt:

WOTB would be the Barclay & the Snakepit: full of angst and spleen and splattered with four-letter words.

canaries.co.uk would be the City Stand: with the best view, but too expensive, boring and where you can get hold of Roy Waller

The Pink''Un would be the River End: moaning, groaning and full of opinionated people who don''t sing and sneak out before full time to avoid the crush on Carrow Road bridge

"Sing Up The Riverend!"

[quote]If the world of NCFC message boards was Carrow Road, then without a shadow of a doubt: WOTB would be the Barclay & the Snakepit: full of angst and spleen and splattered with four-letter word...[/quote]

hey we sing!!!! and i HATE people going before the whislte has blown, but aint the Jarrold stand worse for that than us? for leaving early?

please don''t mention snakepit / barclay in the same sentence.

barclay sings , snakepit dosen''t (must be the older generation in the snakepit ,you know the one''s. walking sticks at the ready!).

I sit in the Jarrold Stand and make a point of shouting sit down at people who get in my way due to leaving early. I mean, you wouldn''t go to the cinema and leave 5 minutes before the end. Me, my dad and Sister live a fair way away, and always stay until the end.

The worst is when a really tense game say 1 up with 10 to play, and people start to leave! Why on earth would you leave? Really does my head in. Anyway, rant over

OTBC

Worthy OUT

agree with you Shrub - they leave early in their droves in the Jarrold. I sit in the River End lower in the middle and hardly anyone near me leaves early. It has been a bit noisier this year but I think the moaning is a feature from all over the ground. Mind you, the old gits behind me do their fair share.

I am hoping that with the legions of season ticket holders apparently leaving because of the current position will allow me to consider switching seats. However, I do like the River end because it''s the end we normally attack in the 2nd half.

Now don''t get me wrong, I didn''t mean to have a dig at the Riverend; I used to be a season ticket holder there myself back in the day.  And a jolly good time I had too...

...I just wanted to point out the similarity with the message board: full of people who get in a huff and don''t stick out the full 90 minutes...

"Riverend give us a song, Riverend, Riverend Give Us a Song"