Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Lets all be United...............

erm I''m pretty certain were all getting behind the team, doesn''t
seem to translate to results though, nice if it was down to
supporters but more to do with managers and players, both of whom
are doing a poor job.

This is something I have been doing all season plus many more. It has n’t made a lot of difference so far. Look at the attendances and away support, we fans are doing our part. Yes some of us are having a good old moan, I think we have the right to with our present position. I will do all the above as I have always done but I do not think it will make any difference.

Perhaps there should be one for the players:

Play for the team

Play for the manager

Play for the fans

Show us 100% commitment

Its not the fans that have put us in the position we are in. We are the best fans in the world which must be true as Delia said so.

We were all united at Craven Cottage and that did us no good at all.

This season the fans at games HAVE supported the team through some very very dire football and not just the two games (QPR & Wolves) that the club would have us beleive yet we still sit disappointingly low in the table.

As fans we will continue to vocally support the team, butthere has to come a time when the manager earns his salary - and Worthy has not done that this season.  

The solution is not for us fans to cheer louder or for theplayers to work harder and become even more basic.  It is more complicated than that and I beleive beyond the manager.

I know the fans will be behind the players on sat week - but even with us at the volume level of 11 does not make that much difference; its about the tactics the players are asked to deliver.    

OTBC