Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Can Dickson save Worthy

Mr Etuhu has been championed by myself and a number of others as being an ideal recruit.  Should have been on board on entry into Prem.

Will Dicko save Worthy I hope not, but a good signing for a manager with a plan.  However why is DE not in Preston plans? something to consider why not go to Everton? another poser.

Good Luck Dicko you will have to lift this rabble single handed, how much will he cost £1m+, can we afford him.  Deano and Greeno to go to pay for him, perhaps?

Sorry Dicko it will take at least a run of at least 10 games with a number of wins before my belief is restored in the fortunes of NCFC.

Regret the negativity.  

Would we get a combined figure of 1 milllion for greeno & dean now? After all a quality goal scorer is drier than the desert and some of greeno''s blinders havent done him any favours.Perhaps worthless will put greeno up front for a while and mcveigh in goal,

[quote]Mr Etuhu has been championed by myself and a number of others as being an ideal recruit. Should have been on board on entry into Prem. Will Dicko save Worthy I hope not, but a good signing for a man...[/quote]

There''s no way Preston would let DE go out on loan for a month for no reason... we''ve obviously already put a silent bid in, or something

[quote]Mr Etuhu has been championed by myself and a number of others as being an ideal recruit. Should have been on board on entry into Prem. Will Dicko save Worthy I hope not, but a good signing for a man...[/quote]

Whilst you regret your negativity, Pete, it is not forgiven.

You simply cannot state that you hope that a promising new signing will not be good enough to save an ailing manager.  It reveals you to be more interested in the affairs of an individual than the whole club.  Open your eyes, give credit where credit is due for a good signing, and hope (as do I) that results can start coming...

If he works out then great, if the signing makes us climb the table then great. I still think we need someone who can deliver a decent dead ball on the right, maybe shifting Hughes out there with Safri and Dickson will solve this. Only time will tell, Worthy deserves until Christmas at least to turn things around and this signing is a start