Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

New player on loan before the Luton game ....

I give you

Dickson Etuhu!

Still, got to be better than some of the poo we have in midfield at the moment!

[quote]I''ll believe it when I see it Meeks. The guy who posted this rumour didn''t seem to want to give a source[/quote]

Very rarely been wrong before. But like you, I will wait and see. Prefer to see him than Primus or Eastwood.

[quote]I give you Dickson Etuhu! Still, got to be better than some of the poo we have in midfield at the moment![/quote]

How about - Francis Jeffers. They hate him at Rangers and we were interested before.

Hope not though, he useless.

isn''t westerveld a goalie? we have more of them than chelsea at the moment, and they r all internationals!

what we need is a defensive midfielder, and an offensive midfielder.

I CALL FOR A DIAMOND MIDFIELD!!!

i know it didn''t work last season, but that was the premiership.

get a solid defensive mid at the back, two wides, and an attacking mid at the front of the midfield. that should hopefully solve the problem of the midfield!

[quote]Just heard Wothy is going for Sandor Westerveld, lets hope we get him as Worthy believes he would be a good addition to he squad.[/quote]

Why the hell do we need another ''keeper? We have 3 of them already - so I can''t see why. Further more, it would be a waste of money which we could be spending on bringing something needed in on loan - not another ''keeper!

On the subject of Linvoy Primus, we should only get him if we fail to sign Davenport

[quote]worthy can not find loan players try giveing BIG JOE a ring at portman rd he just got three[/quote]

six words: huckerby. crouch. harper. cooper. bentley. davenport. i think scott parker might have been him too.