Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

What if Dickson performs for next month

Sounds to me like we''ve actually agreed a deal to sign him in Jan becuase he discussing personal terms. It has to be a loan at the moment because of the window, Hull have dine something similar with Port Vale

[quote]Sounds to me like we''ve actually agreed a deal to sign him in Jan becuase he discussing personal terms. It has to be a loan at the moment because of the window, Hull have dine something similar with P...[/quote]

Hull are buying the whole of Port Vale?   Thats quite a coup

OTBC

I think that there will be something in the agreement when he signs that then means he will sign in January so Everton wont be able to get him. IF they are able to get him i still doubt it unless they offer a lot more but they will probably end interest now

[quote]If Dicko proves his form and fitness over the next month what are the odds this may reignite Everton''s interest, can we compete I think not.[/quote]

what a waste of a post, you could say the same about any loan player, following the logic we should only sign someone on loan whos rubbish so that no one else wants em....deerrrrr