Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Rangers Deadline

No messing  - three matches to get it sorted or Alex McLeish is out.

He won them the Scottish Championship last year, they''re still in Europe and they''re 4th in the League.

Oh for such clear, decisive intentions at Carrow Road.

That''s exactly what I thought when I heard that on the news last night/this morning.  

I am still an optimist and think the TEAM can come good this season, but still definitely want to see the back of Worthy as his record speaks for itself.

Rangers are not fullfilling their potential = Manager at fault, not an over-reaction.

Norwich are not fullfilling their potential = lets give the Manager another season, lack of ambition.

[quote]Or over-reaction? The only thing against him is that they are 4th in the league, he may as well be at the bottom of the scottish 2nd division.[/quote]

I don''t think it''s over reaction. They have expectations and ambitions that are currently not being met and therefore they are doing something about it

Rather than just sitting on their hands and doing nothing, they try to make things happen.

Having lived in the Blue half of Glasgow for 3 years I know that the Rangers fans do not tolerate failure and by their standards, this year so far is failure. They not only expect something to be done but they demand something to be done.

[quote]No messing - three matches to get it sorted or Alex McLeish is out. He won them the Scottish Championship last year, they''re still in Europe and they''re 4th in the League. Oh for such clear, decis...[/quote]

Your dead wright there yes he did win the title last year.what was the other teams name they beat to the title was it celtic.my god its a tough leaugue up there at least four games a season.