Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

Are we lions led by donkeys?

With rememberance day just over, are Norwich supporters like WW1 western front soldiers - lions led by donkeys? On the one hand I admire Delia & Co for sticking resolutely to their policy of prudence with ambition and staying loyal to Worthy despite his managerial form nosediving, but surely there must come a point when when a change of direction must happen for the sake of all. Mumby says Worthy''s position hasn''t been discussed by the City Board, are the renowned loyal and tolerant NCFC supporters being taken for granted. After some of the displays this year, Worthy & Delia are very lucky the Carrow crowd hasn''t chanted for one or other of them to go. Sven has shown that poor form can be reversed, but what happens if we lose to Luton?

Don`t think we should compare the lot of any football club  with the wholesale slaughter  of WW1 !  ...  but .. face it , the " lions " have been playing like donkeys  !!

To be precise Sven has shown that form can be reversed for one game only so far. I''ve witnessed too many ''we''ve turned the corner'' statements at NCFC based on one performance to believe that England are now certs for the World Cup. Can you guarantee they will maintain or even improve on the performance against the Argies the next time they trot on to pitch? I think not (although hope they do).  

Any crowd that will tolerate a 6-0 humiliation in a must win match, and consequently watch their team relegated as a direct result, will have the p**s taken out of them by the players and the club forever, in the belief that they can get away with murder.

To date Mumby has likened us to Charlton believing that we can return to the Premiership unfortunately I believe that Curbishley has a far more astute footballing brain than NW.

Doncaster has likened us to W Ham and Pardew saying if W Ham had sacked Pardew would they have reached the play offs.

Both of these like us are entitled to their opinions but the difference is that they are paid to make their decisions and if they get them wrong and we do not return to the premiership this season will they both resign taking NW with them.