Sign in to follow this  
StevenageFan

Moaning about the moaners

Nearly every other post I read today has someone moaning about people moaning, that struck me as quite funny really.   Do those people not realise that they are just as moany as the moaners

Also, people need to clarify exactly what moaning is.   Constructive criticism where you can see an area for improvement, isn''t necessarily moaning for the sake of moaning.   People that moan about the constuctive criticism and are actually more moany than the criticisers.

At the end of the day this is bad season for Norwich and the mood on here is bound to be low.

Every fan is a budding Manager and every fan has his/her own ideas how they think the current Manager is doing well or badly.

THE MOST IMPORTANT fact though, is that WE ARE ALL NORWICH CITY FC FANS.   Every person on here is 100% behind the team on match day, whether they back Worthy or not.  Therefore stop moaning just for the sake of moaning, listen to others points and opinions and debate them rather than dismiss them as Worthy outers or moaners.

OTBC!!!

I can''t beleive you are moaning about me moaning about the people that moan about the moaners, who are actually just criticisers, you moany old..............