Sign in to follow this  
charlies dad

Just a whisper

Like i said, just something thats been looked at. If its the case about only 2 players at a time from one club, then Marney may be finished in yellow and green. I beleive Worthington has looked at several strikers of premiership pedigree, Rasiak being just one.

How many players do Tottenham actually have in their squad?

Does Martin Jol take a register every morning to keep track? Perhaps they have to wear badges in training to help him learn all the names...

[quote]it can happen if spurs cancell marneys loan[/quote]

Can''t see that happening mate. Season long loan and we''re paying his wages.

Just look at the Bentley situation last season, we had to pay his wages while he was out for 12 weeks or so. Just because Mr Worthless decided to play our complete first team in a meaningless FA cup game against West Ham, when he should have been looking at surviving in the Prem.

But hey, let''s not go there shall we? Otherwise I''ll still be typing at midnight!

[quote]How many players do Tottenham actually have in their squad? Does Martin Jol take a register every morning to keep track? Perhaps they have to wear badges in training to help him learn all the names....[/quote]

I''m sure if you turned up at the Tottenham training ground in the correct gear, Jol would assume he''d bought you, and you could probably get a game in their 4th 11...

serious answer Spurs have 37 pros on their books (2 of which they have on loan and 9 of which are currently loaned out to other clubs)

that made me chuckle, I live near enough to spurs, so I might just try blending in with them at training especially as they have an odd number for 19 a-side