Sign in to follow this  
JC

confused.....

Why are Preston willing to let a player go on loan with a view to a move to a club breathing down their necks in the same league?

Are we throwing so much money at them in January that they cant refuse?

Or is Dickson another Jason Jarrett.....?

[quote]Why are Preston willing to let a player go on loan with a view to a move to a club breathing down their necks in the same league? Are we throwing so much money at them in January that they cant refus...[/quote]

Neither JC.

My Preston contacts assure me there''s "Issues" with Dickson and Preston, somewhat like Francis and us I believe!.

Don''t worry mate, it''ll be fine.

[quote]Why are Preston willing to let a player go on loan with a view to a move to a club breathing down their necks in the same league? Are we throwing so much money at them in January that they cant refus...[/quote]

Its a valid question !  

Maybe he really does have an attitude problem ?

Maybe  he only pulls his finger out when it suits HIM ?

Maybe his agent  is as bad as Finnigan ?

Maybe he thinks he`s a better player than he really is  ?

OMG ! could we really have a doppel-ganger of Francis ??

I hope Nigel  hasn`t made a done deal for him ?   lets see if Dicko is as good as he thinks he is !  before we do a permanent  signing 

He does look like an identikit Damo - hoepfully he can score those goals from midfield that we are curently missing.

Interesting to see that he fell out with the management at both clubs he has been at - does that mean it is only a matter of time before it happens again?

OTBC