Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Millwall B 1 NCFC 0 Why? This is a disgrace!!!!!!

1-0 against a B team that have not won at home and have half the team out. This is an absolute joke. Sheffield Utd hammered this lot! Worthington must now go and our defence need sorting out. Our strikers need to learn to shoot instead of blasting everything over!!!!! Whats that offside again! CRAP!!!

Walk now, Please?

Couldn''t agree more. All they keep on talking on the radio is one bl***y penalty. We should walk over their mighty B- team. Haven''t said this earlier but Nige it is time to go. If we keep him realistically we end up finishing 15 th, with this squad we have. What a load of rubbeesh.

I hate to say it, the Worthy out club has just gained one more member.

I desperately want Norwich and Worthy to do well, but that''s not happening and somethings gotta give.  Tonights result was the last straw and the completion of City''s humiliation this season.

When your side becomes a joke and a side that everyone (and I do mean everyone) looks forward to playing as they will know they''ve got every chance of a good result, then you''re on a very dangerous downward slope.  The losing habit is very hard to beat.  I seem to remember a certain side that plays in Yellow and Green finding the losing nhabit last season.  Looked what happened there, and look what''s happened to Wigan this season.