Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Look, this has just got to stop

Please, somebody do something to change things round at our Club.

I''ve heard enough of all this rubbish saying Worthy is still the man, the team are promotion candidates, we can still get a play off place, we''ve got the best squad in the League, we need a bit more time, we''ve been unlucky, we''ve had injuries etc etc etc

Excuses, excuses, excuses - it''s time to stop messing about and take some positive action and at least attempt to try and change things.

Quite honestly it''s well past a joke now. Surely it must be obvious to everyone that changes have to be made and they need to be made now.

No more putting up with second best, no more tolerating patently obvious short comings, no more keeping stum and watching the rest of the league pass us by.

Let''s face it, we are rubbish and no matter what anyone says, we ain''t getting any better - loan players or no loan players.

We have tonight failed where no other team has failed this season and we''ve accumulated one lousy point out of six against the whipping boys of the League. Furthermore, we''ve scored one lousy goal in two games against a team who last won in September. And yet, some people have the front to try and convince me that Ashton is a Premiership Class striker - ha!

If I was this bad at my job, I''d be out the door tomorrow.

Half a season is long enough to give anyone the benefit of doubt.

Surely now, there can be no doubt.

Somebody has got to grasp the nettle and do something.

And to top it all, Malky has just scored for Watford

Totally agree, MPFN, but Worthington''s going nowhere with the Board fully behind him, so we''ve got to get used to it.

I agree with everything you say, but unfortunately, I hold out no hope of anything changing anytime soon. Especially when you consider the blinkered, head-in-the-sand rubbish that Mundby came out with recently.

Neil Adams'' defence is that we should have had a penalty. Well, we didn''t did we? You can''t use that as an excuse for losing to the bottom placed team, who had 5 players out and who hadn''t won a home match all season. It''s just pathetic.