Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Millwall have not won at home this season!

I find this an amazing statistic! Surely, we can expect nothing less than a draw.

Can we beat the lions at the New Den?

Yes! Hopefully, another 3 points and we''ll be on the roll we''ve all been waiting for!

Tonight will be the night when we kick start their season, as we have done with many others already.

Just like most things in life...there''s always a first for everything  (except for NCFC winning away in the Premiership last season)

i wonder which norwich will turn up at the den tonight?

the world beaters who can thump utd

or

the sunday league team who cant beat a bunch of hairy,smelly,hungover junkies!!!

If we dont win tonight, then that in itself is a suck-able offence! lol!

Even if it happens, I''d hardly call 2 wins on the trot "a roll"

[quote user="Canary Boy"]

I find this an amazing statistic! Surely, we can expect nothing less than a draw.

Can we beat the lions at the New Den?

Yes! Hopefully, another 3 points and we''ll be on the roll we''ve all been waiting for!

[/quote]

we should really win tonight

if we dont, nothing has changed.....

I think they have now !!

This just sums us up, going not very boldly where no team has gone before - down the swanny at the Den

Bye bye Worthy, on your bike - I can''t tolerate this rubbish any longer

Has to be said that I''m not normally the sort of person to demand the manager''s head, but there''s only so much humiliation NCFC can take without becoming a total joke.

While I support Worthington''s comments a few weeks ago having a pop at the commitments of the players, in the end of the day the buck stops with him. I''m afraid he has to go.  Sorry, I can''t take this any longer.

we should of had a penalty, but the fact of the matter is we have fluffed almost all our chances tonite.. we have missed 2 open goals too....

We arent taking the chances, this is a taining Issue, Worthington is responsible for training... yet the board say nothing untoward goes on at Colney or did they mean NOTHING goes on at colney?

jas :)

The reason we didn''t get the penalty is because Huckerby has now got a reputation of being a diver - which in all honesty, he is. Refs aren''t stupid - Huckerby has brought it on himself. He needs to stay on his feet.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we should of had a penalty, but the fact of the matter is we have fluffed almost all our chances tonite.. we have missed 2 open goals too....

We arent taking the chances, this is a taining Issue, Worthington is responsible for training... yet the board say nothing untoward goes on at Colney or did they mean NOTHING goes on at colney?

jas :)

[/quote]

[quote user="Meeky"]Tonight will be the night when we kick start their season, as we have done with many others already.[/quote]

Told ya!