Sign in to follow this  
Big A

I see we've all turned on each other

nice work guys, really nice.

I know the team is a dissapointment at the moment and peoples opinions become stronger but do we really have to resort to smart-arse comments and sarcastic replies.

It really doesn''t make for pleasent reading.

P.S. the treatment Dicky is getting is pathetic BTW, as much as i don''t agree with his comments i think people should seriously think before they post.

We are all NCFC fans remember

Thats a bit one-eyed. If you had been reading the board for any length of time you would see why he has made engendered such a response, with his abuse and snide comments. see both sides.

[quote]Thats a bit one-eyed. If you had been reading the board for any length of time you would see why he has made engendered such a response, with his abuse and snide comments. see both sides.[/quote]

Rubbish. Dicky has not singled out individual posters for abuse. He has been subjected to this. End of.

I don''t think we''ve turned on each other.  At the end of the day this is a Norwich City forum for Norwich City discussions and debates.  We have thousands of pasionate, dedicated and opinionated fans on here everyday.  Several have contrasting views. So what? We don''t all have to agree all the time.  This board wouldn''t exist if we did

him and his mate Mad Dan ielle have both called me names and made snide comments to me in the past.

where is Danielle by the way?

jas

[quote]Rubbish. Dicky has not singled out individual posters for abuse. He has been subjected to this. End of.[/quote]

As a victim of Dicky''s one line abuse, I would strongly dispute that Herb!.

[quote]I don''t think we''ve turned on each other. At the end of the day this is a Norwich City forum for Norwich City discussions and debates. We have thousands of pasionate, dedicated and opinionated fans ...[/quote]

I know constructive conversation is good for the forum and i''ve no problem with people airing their views but to single out individuals and call them idiots etc. is pretty poor.

I haven''t been reading these forums much recently as time is short, therfore my comments were based primarily on the few (Dicky) dedicated threads started over the last few days, whether it was retaliation or not merely serves to back my point above.