Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Who wants to do me a favour?

I''m a shareholder but unfortunately (very unfortunately) I can''t make it to the AGM tonight.  Could someone make sure that it is made abundantly clear that I want Nigel Worthington and his staff to leave the club I love ASAP? 

Thank you

DD

I am also a shareholder and can''t make tonight either due to work commitments so i second Dumbledelia''s request and could someone please report on the happening''s back on to the message board.

Many thanks.

HI DD

Don''t worry mate, myself and Meeky will be going and will make it abundantly clear no your behalf and of others who can''t go.

To show everyone on this board just how serious this has got, I was at a networking meeting today and mentioned NCFC, what do you think was the main topic discussed?  Yes, how to get rid of Worthy, and before the pro Worthys start on me, this was a meeting of highly successful businesswomen, some who manage 100s of people.

The damage being done to our football club is really being felt by every single Norwich fan, and it has to be addressed.  I hope tonight will go some way to finding some solutions to the crisis, which isn''t just a run of 3 or 4 bad games, it goes back further than that.

So DD, watch this space for how it went tomorrow.

the meeting could be pivotal...

depending on whats said and whats happened i reckon theres a chance we could be managerless for tommorow nites game

jas

[quote]the meeting could be pivotal... depending on whats said and whats happened i reckon theres a chance we could be managerless for tommorow nites game jas[/quote]

Not a hope jas - that is just wishful thinking.

OTBC