Sign in to follow this  
K S

on the ball city

rather than boycotting or booing during/after the game on tuesday, (yes, i know that booing your manager/players is not big or clever and guess that there will be arguing amogst ourselves if the result goes against us), how about not pandering to the prat who gives the 3-2-1 countdown?

i cant be the only one who finds it totally embarrasing and a pointless waste of time and effort. Certainly given recent "performances", it sure as hell does not motivate the players, plus you can see the away fans laughing in amazement at the playground attempt of "whipping " up an atmosphere.

so your another suggesting we celebrate the fact that we got beat by poor opposition AGAIN?! or are you advocating leaving in silence? it is not pathetic and the fans are 100% behind the boys while the game is on. and that sure as hell doesnt seem to have helped our plight does it? voicing our disgust at the players and management''s ineptness may not help them but what else can we do? we are at the same point Hamilton took us to, and Hamilton had a much worse side than those currently wearing city colours.

[quote]rather than boycotting or booing during/after the game on tuesday, (yes, i know that booing your manager/players is not big or clever and guess that there will be arguing amogst ourselves if the resul...[/quote]

I have to agree about the guy on the mike with the 3 2 1 countdown it''s embarrasing.

whoops, i think you missed my point! it was a pretty feeble attempt at sarcasm!

having joined in the booing/slow hanclap/are you watching delia etc just before the end of saturdays game, i was "rounded on" by other fans in e block (come in row P), for not supporting/getting behind the team. Give me strength, i have supported NCFC for 40 years ,i pay good money and have witnessed in the last 18 months,with one or two noteable exceptions towards the end of last season, some pretty bloody inept performances from the team and the same old excuses being trotted out time and time again.

all i am saying is, lets sing our own song at 7.40 tonight, i am sure we can manage one without the idiotic countdown man !