Sign in to follow this  
I hate 1p5wich

times up

having been a big worthy fan . i think he should be giving 3 more games to sort it out . if not the only two men for the job is  martin o''neil or ranieri. o''neil  should be given the chance to finsh the job  he started before chase pushed him out. on the ball city

[quote]having been a big worthy fan . i think he should be giving 3 more games to sort it out . if not the only two men for the job is martin o''neil or ranieri. o''neil should be given the chance to finsh t...[/quote]

No hope with O''Neil - simply not on his agenda to return to managing at any club at the moment.

Ranieri - no record in this league and probably looking for somewhere bigger  but at least his post match interviews would be interesting.

Lets face it there is no one who is clear cut to take the job and it is likely to be someone unexpected who takes the role if the current run of results continues long enough for the board to have to sack worthy.

Jackett, Allen, Robson with Williams, Ranieri, Bowen or Toshak are all possible but unlikely.

OTBC

[quote]Personally, I think that if we do not BEAT Cardiff tomorrow, then NW should do the honourable thing and resign!!!! Lets face it a draw or loss tomorrow, and defeat at Wolves, and we will probably be b...[/quote]

Would you resign and pass up a reputed 7 figure pay off - no nor would I.

OTBC

stop dreaming. please. we are just not in the right ball pool to be looking at managers like ranieri and o''neill. these are the kinds of managers who will be looking at top international jobs. this is why we have to be careful about sacking nigel. we''re not going to end up with some superhero manager taking his place.