Sign in to follow this  
Robbo007

Jurgen Colin to play right wing.

Decent technically, probably got in more crosses than anyone this season (i''m not saying they were any good btw :-) ). Can''t see Hendo being played out there, which leaves no-one. I''m more of a right winger than Peter Thorne

Louis Jean is reported to have played right wing in his career isn''t he?   He was played there in the friendly against Inter and although this was only a friendly I thought he looked quick and pretty useful there.

What was the last think Jonson said, "I really want to stay at Norwich and fight for my place, I love it here", next thing you know Nigel has sold him.............dear oh dear!!!  I know he wasn''t a winger either, but he was better than Marney and had more spirit than this current squad seem to have put together recently, bar Doc, Ashton, Davenport, Drury and Hughes that is.

mlj from what i gathered wasn''t great on the right and in fact colin was more prepared to go forward

colin is clearly our fastest player and does like to go forward... but never gets the ball in time... his control is very good for a full back and his % passing is worth noting which could help him get a bit of space

i would play colin on the right (as we have no right winger at the club) as he can track back and defend but i have also seen him put some good tackles in following our attack in the midfield

i think he would add some bite and if encouraged to go forward would be a threat his pace will take him past the full back if the right ball is played