Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Would Cardiff victory be best?

As a distraught City fan, I shouldn''t really ask this, but would a Cardiff victory be best for us?. Could it result in:

A. Yet more pressure on worthy.

B. Another wake up call for our spineless board and the KTF crew.

C. More demonstrations against Worthy.

D. 5 defeats on the trot.

E. Finally in the relegation zone.

Surely then the board will then act, their behaviour in all this up to now, has been a disgrace, only fools would back the manager now, and in this they are the biggest fools of all.

NCFC.......RIP. 

great support there Wiz!

I''m sure thats just the response the board wanted after last nights AGM

In fact, why don''t we all brush up on our Cardiff songs ready for tonights game so that we can sing loud and proud.

Does anywhere in Norwich sell Cardiff shirts by the way?

Wiz...

SHUT UP!!!

I''ve had enough of hearing you whine.

You can only ever see things from one side. Try thinking about what you say before you say it.

I ask everyone, what kind of Norwich fan would possibly ever consider thinking Norwich losing is a good thing for the club.

Use your head mate!

as much as i hate to say it, i think Whiz is right.

Nothing is going to change the problems we have, winning isnt going to change how many injuries we have at the moment, winning isnt going to gain more players into our very thin squad, winning isnt going to magic up some new midfielders.

Loosing however will build more pressure on worthy, but the bad point is it will also build pressure on the team. We already have fights and arguments going on between players both on and off the pitch.

Im tied between the two, although i am predicting norwich to lose on the prediction league

[quote]Wiz... SHUT UP!!! I''ve had enough of hearing you whine. You can only ever see things from one side. Try thinking about what you say before you say it. I ask everyone, what kind of Norwich fan woul...[/quote]

Me SHUT UP Slim?.

Err No!.

Of course it''d be good if we lost. Then we could be one step closer to the promised land of relegation, administration and having to sell all our good players just to stay in existence. Come on Cardiff!

Eh?

Oh.

I don''t think Wiz is the first person to raise this idea.

Personally, I always want us to win - even meaningless games like friendlies and testimonials. I also always go into games thinking our luck will change and we will start winning - I seem to have been beeing wrong for a long time.

Let''s get one thing straight: we could lose the next 10 games and Worthy would not be sacked, the board have made that abundantly clear. Whinging about the manager is not going to change anything so let''s try to say productive things now can we?

Regarding the question: oooh...errr...tricky one....do I want Cardiff to win?...hmmm...Oh, that''s right, the answer''s NO. Why? Because I am a NORWICH fan. Hardly brain surgery, this one.

...everyone just carm down! i can see where your coming from wiz, but i just cant agree with it. Good post though.

Lets be Havin you city!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best thing for this club is to be rid of the fool in charge , keep winning the odd match and he will be here for evermore . Yes i believe continuing to lose now is in the long run whats best for the club.

Wiz, I believe you are now so far up your own backside that you''ve completely lost sight of what this football lark is all about. Exactly in what way are you a ''supporter'' of Norwich?

When who runs/manages the club becomes more important than the football that the team plays on the pitch, I respectfully suggest that you are losing the plot.

Wiz.   You are doing yourself no favours here.   I know that you''re more than a little upset with the board and the manager and you have expressed your frustrations long and hard on this board, but in reality as a real fan of many many years have you really thought about this statement - or is it a case of engage mouth before brain?  I don''t think that really you mean what you''re saying - believe me, I would rather Worthington went sooner than later, but in no way would I wish a defeat on the club I love.   How do you think you''d feel sat watching the likes of Brentford and Hartlepool next season knowing that you willed the club to this position last season....?

Come on get a grip man and get back to your sensible reasoned (?!!!!) posts of yesteryear...remember when your worst enemy was Yankee Canary - how long ago that seems....

[quote]Wiz, I believe you are now so far up your own backside that you''ve completely lost sight of what this football lark is all about. Exactly in what way are you a ''supporter'' of Norwich? When who runs/m...[/quote]

Amarillo - no need for those comments at all - ignore but dont flame please; you are better than that.

Wiz poses a question which he supports - ludicrous in my opinion, but sensationally putting what others have already been asking.

No Wiz - I cant agree to that.

OTBC

[quote]Wiz. You are doing yourself no favours here. I know that you''re more than a little upset with the board and the manager and you have expressed your frustrations long and hard on this board, but in...[/quote]

Stuart, you raise some good points (well done for coming out!) and of course in my heart I don''t want City to lose, I want them to hammer Cardiff 5-0.

I only suggested in the long term, a defeat could be of a benefit in removing NW.

However as I have tremendous respect for ZLF and yourself, I''ll let this worthy matter drop........for now.

But a defeat against Cardiff and these boards will be full of it tomorrow, written by the very posters who have slagged me off.

Still, as a mark of my respect for you both, I''ll give it a miss this time.

But only this time!. Dave 

YES! i would absolutely love it if we dropped into the relegation zone!

I would never want us to lose no matter what the circumstances, unless it was similar to that of Pompey on the last day of last season