Sign in to follow this  
Scum Buster!!!

Drop Deano,Hucks and Greeno

If the players where shown they need to play well 2 keep there place then they in theory shud perform better this would probably be the wake up call they needed and lets face it the kids need to get sum experience to

i dont see a problem with it, nothin else is working so come on WORTHY take a gamble

WORTHY OUT, DELIA 4 MANAGER!!!

a-hah!

yes a brilliant idea

lets just totally reck what is left or the team morale........

I would never drop Deano, he earns his place with hard work. If we had a better option i would drop hux at the moment but nobody else is really performing much better. Green maybe for Ward

How many games have you seen/watched this season Scumbuster?
Not many by the sounds of it. Ashton has been the one player who looked like he would die for the club over the last few dismal games.
While Hucks hasn''t been at his best much so far this season, hes still a good bit better than anyone else at the club at what he does.

The only one I might verge towards agreement on is Greeno. I don''t think hes played badly, but being on the recieving end of routs can''t do much for the morale, I would have liked to have seen Ward given a run out, at least in the cup, maybe more. Liked what I''ve seen of him in the cup last season/pre season, seems like a solid keeper.