haha, dont get to excited.

i still think worthy is not going to be the one to sort this out

NOT a crap performance - were you actually there? Much better than Saturday, but sadly we''ve lost Safri (that tiny giant) and Colin. Flem did well as a sub for Colin, but Brennan is extremely flaky. A mention for Jarrett - put in lots of effort and hassled in midfield. So, interestingly, did Ashton. The main reason we can''t score goals is that there''s no-one up there to score them. Ashton''s trying to do everything, and Hendo spends too much time out wide. Quite seriously, Ashton would make a good central midfielder - I fancy a pairing of him and Safri. They can both win, hold onto and distribute the ball. But if he wants to be a striker, he needs to lurk a bit closer to the goal. Same goes for Hendo, who should have a run in the team now. At the moment, we fanny about too much out wide, with no-one willing either to make the final pass or to get in there to receive it.But I feel a bit more optimistic than I did on Saturday, and I hope the other 23,837 who didn''t boycott the match do so as well.