Sign in to follow this  
DONT REMEMBER YOUR TENURE AS ENGLAND MANAGER

The genius of First Wizard.

I am always totally absorbed by the comments First Wizard puts on this board and by the interesting debates his posts thus creates. I dont always agree, but his points are very interesting. This guy will go down in message board folklore.

For along time I did not agree with the Worthy out posts, but the debate created was first rate, and as time has gone on and on it does become very hard to support the guy, though I am extremely thankful to him for having the experience of being a premier league team again,  as brief as it was.

Though faiplay to Wigan and West Ham showing us how it should be done, but that is here nor there, we had a taste, and I so desperately want to go back.

Debate is healthy between us as we all have the best interests of the club at heart and the present plight is really hard to take.

Everybody on this board is entitled to their opinions and views, some we agree and some we don''t. I am fascinated by the board, and I love the debate, so First Wizard please dont leave, I love reading what you. Dicky, Dumbledelia, Gazza the great, first zipper discuss.

Keep it up and thank god we won tonight.

[quote]I am always totally absorbed by the comments First Wizard puts on this board and by the interesting debates his posts thus creates. I dont always agree, but his points are very interesting. This guy w...[/quote]

Cheers Disazza, and as you say thank God for the win mate!.