Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Never mind how .... feel the win !!

This was a match I fully expected us to lose !  Cardiff   gave Sheffield United  something to think about ....  but  we   were really up for it last night  ,  shame about the finishing  ,  should have been two up  by half time .

As for the goal , you couldn`t make it up !   but who cares HOW it went in  ?  the important thing is it WAS due to pressure  on their keeper  , and that is because  we werent  in the deep defending mode !   

Lets hope that this is the turning point  in Nigels  nightmare  start to this season  ! 

Me too. I really felt for all the players and staff last night but was very proud of the support we gave them for the whole match.

It''s hard to build confidence but you could see how much they wanted to win - Ashton & Huckerby were sometimes trying too hard and pulling their shots & passes ...

... but I saw Huckerby clenching his fists when he asked the referee how much time was left at the end of the match.

That win meant an awful lot to them.

As I posted on a similar topic, a win was the most important point of last night.  Nothing else really matters after 4 straight defeats.  The players were very, very low on confidence and it was never likely that they were going to come out and play breathtaking footballing. 

[quote]As I posted on a similar topic, a win was the most important point of last night. Nothing else really matters after 4 straight defeats. The players were very, very low on confidence and it was never...[/quote]

i fully agree with your point a win tonight was the only thing that matterd i''d take the same one saturday no worries. Then we can start to think about a performance.

Well done norwich, at least us fans can where a smile until 3pm saturday. for a change!