Sign in to follow this  
Chris MacDonald

Nice One.....

Congratulations to the Team for the win at last.

I was pleased to see Worthy getting off the bench and directing proceedings from the touchline instead of standing there with arms folded and not saying a thing.

But.....We still cannot score our OWN Goals still never mind we will take the 3Pts.

Congratulations again.

Chris 

[quote]Congratulations to the Team for the win at last. I was pleased to see Worthy getting off the bench and directing proceedings from the touchline instead of standing there with arms folded and not sayi...[/quote]

We dont want to start an own goal habit - we let enough in as it is!!!

Last city goal WE scored was against Luton in what seems so long ago, Ryan in the 85th minute - so officially thats 365 mins so far since city shirt scored - more than 6 hours...  Anyone know what the record is?

OTBC

Although I was pleased with the three points the standard of football was still poor. Too many high balls to Ashton whilst we still seem stronger passing the ball on the ground. At times Ashton appears to be playing the role of a forward midfield player rather than a striker.

Lets return to a passing the ball on the floor game sooner rather than later.  

There seemed to be less hit-and-hope balls in the first half, when some of our approach play was very good. It fell off a bit when Safs - who was immense again last night - went off. Without him there, we looked worse than ordinary in central midfield.