Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

shut it Judas...

[quote]yep Francis is at it again... http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=146040[/quote]

I don''t like what he is saying, probably because it''s the truth!

"I know my football and I could see the potential here, something I wanted to be a part of. I''m really happy I made the move. We have a good squad, better than the one at Norwich, and there is a total belief that the club will survive this year."

You''d have to say that is entirely accurate though

his closing statement about there being a total beleif the club will survive "implies" that there wasn''t that beleif at Norwich last season, something a lot of people on here thought.

hmm, yes francis shut it

but the problem is that he is completely right

the win against man utd did wonders for us, bu it was far to late to thanks anything

http://www.wiganlatics.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10429~728503,00.html

Have a look at the above link. Francis is currently in the top 5 permiership midfielders according to the opta stats.

All the Norwich fans wanted him to go, so if he''s happy somewhere else why should you bother. All the fans were moaning about his performances in the second half of last season. Maybe there was a reason for that but at least he is enjoying his football now.

Plus if we stay up Norwich will get more money from Wigan which can only be good for you.

Yes indeed, the truth hurts.Personally, I''m pleased for the lad. He''s a top player. But I wonder how jealous Green, Ashton and Hucks now are.

[quote]http://www.wiganlatics.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10429~728503,00.html Have a look at the above link. Francis is currently in the top 5 permiership midfielders according to the opta sta...[/quote]

There`s no maybe about it  Wiganer !    Francis   got the sulks in the second half of  our prem season  , instaed of showing some character  , and doing his bit to help us avoid relegation  , he became a real pain in the arse ...  culminating  in that crucial game against  Fulham  , where he  showed NO interest whatsoever !!  

Bear in mind that Wigan WAS the last club he wanted to move to ...  when his attitude problems   emerged  all the offers from the clubs he wanted to move to dried up ,  so , all of a sudden , his agent stuck his hand  inside  Francis`s  back , and moved the strings  so that  the jaws mouthed  how he saw all along that Wigan was the club he wanted to move to.

Congratulations on your current success  ,  hope it doesn`t go pear shaped for you !   else you might see  the other side of Francis  ...

He says:  "I know my football and I could see the potential here, something I wanted to be a part of. I''m really happy I made the move."

What a load of cods wallop !!!  He''s only saying that because they are doing well.  Wigan were the only premiership club willing to meet our asking price because they were desperate to sign anyone who was willing to go to them.  I thought he really had his heart set on a move to a London Club...

He can talk the talk now that they are playing well and are in the limelight...but wait until one day when it all turns sour at the club and he''ll be walking again...mark my words.