Sign in to follow this  
Chris Proctor

Liam Miller

Seen reports of him making a possible loan switch to Leeds. I hope worthy is trying to get his foot in the door!

He was a great hope for Man Utd and im pretty sure he could do a great job in the CCC. With all our midfield problems he''d be a great asset.

Feelings??

Any midfield bodies would be gratefully received as we have no cover.  He is young when ideally we do need some sort of experience.

OTBC

[quote]Any midfield bodies would be gratefully received as we have no cover. He is young when ideally we do need some sort of experience. OTBC[/quote]

I see what you are but in fairness Zipper he is not exactly inexperienced.  He played a full season for Celtic and won the league and a cup up there.  He has played European football and has 10 International caps.

[quote]too late he has gone to leeds. Wake up worthy. Oh sorry, apparently there is no one available in the loan market![/quote]

Funny there is no metion of it on either of the clubs websites - yet.

i saw it on planetfootball.com but now it just says leeds are closing in on him. Maybe worthy is in the middle trying to do something. who knows. all i know is we need someone to fill the midfield

[quote]i saw it on planetfootball.com but now it just says leeds are closing in on him. Maybe worthy is in the middle trying to do something. who knows. all i know is we need someone to fill the midfield[/quote]

Have a look at this. Norwich won''t be able to do anything. He''s gone to Leeds.

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,1778_806666,00.html

[quote]i saw it on planetfootball.com but now it just says leeds are closing in on him. Maybe worthy is in the middle trying to do something. who knows. all i know is we need someone to fill the midfield[/quote]

Well he has signed now. I knew it was wise to say there was "no news yet" and not just "no news".