Sign in to follow this  
YGB

Leon the legend

Just read his interview on the front page and i think that it just shows what a top bloke he is. He is not the most gifted footballer on the planet but the amount of effort he give is unreal, I cant wait until he is back in the team the amount of energy up front is first class and unlike Hucks Hendo and Jarvis he can read Deano like a book. I just wish him all the best for the hard time he is going through and I cant wait until banging in the goals again!

here here to you sir!

i agree completely with you, i am a massive fan of leon and cannot wait for him to get fit again.  him and deano ae great up front and i think we have missed his killer instinct in the box

Hear,hear....sad people making up sad rumours=sad people with no lives who are only happy screwing up others

[quote]here here to you sir! i agree completely with you, i am a massive fan of leon and cannot wait for him to get fit again. him and deano ae great up front and i think we have missed his killer instinct...[/quote]

'' killer instinct in the box '' hhmmm! anyway get his head right and could be a real assett alongside Deano. Better hurry up though as Deano is off in January.

Agree absolutely. Hope  Leon reads these and gets an idea of the high regard he is held in by Norwich fans (quite rightly). Here''s to a speedy recovery.

[quote]'' killer instinct in the box '' hhmmm! anyway get his head right and could be a real assett alongside Deano. Better hurry up though as Deano is off in January.[/quote]

Just like greeno was off last january.

He is a legend.  One of my favourite away moments ever was from Leon last season.  Leon scored the equaliser against Saints just before halftime and ran all the way to other end of the pitch to celebrate with the fans to chants of "Leon, Leon,, Leon".  He then came over again at halftime for an encore.

[quote]'' killer instinct in the box '' hhmmm! anyway get his head right and could be a real assett alongside Deano. Better hurry up though as Deano is off in January.[/quote]

who would really want him in his current form thou?

A fully fit and focussed Leon is exactly what this team needs - a genuine 100% performer.

Still my favourite City player , lets hope he''s back sooner rather than later..

I still think that a fully fit, confident McKenzie could be vital to our chances of success this season - he''s a classic poacher who can get into the right place at the right time - if he gets the confidence of a few games and goals behind him he could be a deadly striker.