Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Great tactics by Drury

At last after 17 league games a defender has came up with the idea of holding there oponents at bay. No,not for the whole game though,just the first 30 minutes were mentioned. What a fantastic idea,but remember to tell that to the rest of the team will you.Oh & you had better let Worthy know what you are all up to aswell.

[quote]At last after 17 league games a defender has came up with the idea of holding there oponents at bay. No,not for the whole game though,just the first 30 minutes were mentioned. What a fantastic idea,bu...[/quote]

Thats''s exactly what I thought when I first read the article.  Drury is obviously some sort of tactical genius and is destined for great things as a manager one day.  Who would of thought it, lets try not to concede.  It''s radical thinking like such as this that could turn our season around!

[quote]At last after 17 league games a defender has came up with the idea of holding there oponents at bay. No,not for the whole game though,just the first 30 minutes were mentioned. What a fantastic idea,bu...[/quote]

I would prefer us to go and attack them after all half there team is missing why sit back and be frightened of them.Let them worry about our forward line we never been that good at trying to contain teams.If we can get an early goal our confidence will be sky high and theres and there crowd will be shot to pieces.Allways gives the other  team confidence if we sit back for thirty mins specially there defence and if we did concede we will be chasing the game for the rest of the match. I say lets get at them and worry about our team not theres.

I would prefer us to go and attack them after all half there team is missing why sit back and be frightened of them.Let them worry about our forward line we never been that good at trying to contain teams.If we can get an early goal our confidence will be sky high and theres and there crowd will be shot to pieces.Allways gives the other  team confidence if we sit back for thirty mins specially there defence and if we did concede we will be chasing the game for the rest of the match. I say lets get at them and worry about our team not theres.

Is there a Plan B ?

30 minutes - we barely kept them out for 30 seconds

As I commented before, is there a Plan B - we sure as hell need one

Plan B can only be Worthy walking on the pitch at halftime with a microphone in his hand and saying he''s quitting!