Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Boycott Cardiff Game.........Please.

[quote]OMG ! He`s changed AGAIN ! ![/quote]

I''m beginning to think he made a mistake with his nickname, such a chameleon should surely be called "1stLizard"?

Boycotting matches - yeah if you want to do it don''t bother coming back for the sake of NCFC as we don''t want fans like you.

GET BEHIND THE LADS

Y''ARMY

[quote]Boycotting matches - yeah if you want to do it don''t bother coming back for the sake of NCFC as we don''t want fans like you. GET BEHIND THE LADS Y''ARMY[/quote]

Who died and elected you spokesmen aaaa?.

[quote]you spelt his name wrong. its aaaaa[/quote]

Don''t want to be picky, Fillet, but shouldn''t it be:

Keelan, Payne, Black, Stringer, Forbes, Briggs, Livermore, Bone, Cross, Paddon, Foggo ?

[quote]Don''t want to be picky, Fillet, but shouldn''t it be: Keelan, Payne, Black, Stringer, Forbes, Briggs, Livermore, Bone, Cross, Paddon, Foggo ?[/quote]

Not on the 15th October, 1972 vs Spurs. My first match at Carrow Road.

[quote]Dicky: Having returned for active service at the Millwall game, and shelling out money from my meagre income for it (we don''t all have people work for us!) the chance of me shelling out again for th...[/quote]

I totally agree with you Wiz.

I wonder out of all the current Season Ticket Holders if any would ask for their money back?

We have the Trade Descriptions Act I wonder what will happen if this was applied to football....On a match by match basis (Value for money so to speak)

I was listening the other week on Radio 5 about a Danish or Swedish team I cannot remember, anyway they reimbursed their fans the cost of the tickets and in some cases the travelling expenses for the diabolical perfomance on the pitch.

Still we are not the only ones in the Division Milwall are calling for their Boards heads. The board at City should be lucky in this respect as most of the fans just want a change in Manager.....I wonder how long this will last.

Already the Manager and the board have said " We need time to turn things around and we have a good squad of players".

Time is what we have not got and as for the players, if we have such a good squad why are we in the positon we are.

Chris 

[quote]Not on the 15th October, 1972 vs Spurs. My first match at Carrow Road.[/quote]

Fair ennufski. Maybe I''m a year older than you!