Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Boycott Cardiff Game.........Please.

For the sake of Norwich City''s future, boycott the Cardiff game............please!.

There were approx 25,000 at today games, what kind of message does that send to Smith and Co. You have endorsed her latest statement.

If Tuesday''s game attracted only 10,000 or so, you demonstrate that you''re not supporting Worthy and yes, even her.

Hit were it hurts, financially. When you''re ill you have to take nasty medicine to get better, do it now!.

i disagree with voting with your feet...for one i support the players not the manager! why should the players have to dip out and suffer just because Worthingtons a pleb?

Boycotting matches never works anyway, people have already paid for the ticket and dont want to throw the money down the toilet... i have paid for a 5 year season ticket at the start of last season and i hate missing games, i would NEVER voluntarily miss a game! i have once and it was awful!!!

I will be there tuesday, and i will be outside the ground voicing my discontent again as i was today, come and join us! if the numbers swell then the board will sit up and take notice.. i will be protesting WIN or LOSE!

jas

Wiz, I don''t think that such a move would achieve anything if, like me, you''re a season ticket holder. The Board has said that it WILL support Worthington unconditionally, so all I would be doing would be wasting money that I''ve already spent to buy my season ticket (yes, I know, more fool me!).

[quote]Wiz, I don''t think that such a move would achieve anything if, like me, you''re a season ticket holder. The Board has said that it WILL support Worthington unconditionally, so all I would be doing woul...[/quote]

i dont think that a boycot will make any difference to worthy and either way he gets paid the same

i do however think that we should support the team as moral seems to be at an all time low

but i do think we should vent are anger at the manager  verbally as often as possible

worthy out and asap

[quote]For the sake of Norwich City''s future, boycott the Cardiff game............please!. There were approx 25,000 at today games, what kind of message does that send to Smith and Co. You have endorsed her...[/quote]

Some supporter eh?  Your excuse all season has been that you can''t go for medical reasons, which is totally understandable, but now? 

You should try it - some 25,000 of us did, and will again all season.  Now that is called being a supporter, not depriving the club of money, driving out the decent players, or generally causing trouble.

[quote]Some supporter eh? Your excuse all season has been that you can''t go for medical reasons, which is totally understandable, but now? You should try it - some 25,000 of us did, and will again all sea...[/quote]

Dicky:  Having returned for active service at the Millwall game, and shelling out money from my meagre income for it (we don''t all have people work for us!) the chance of me shelling out again for the Cardiff game is zero!, at the moment I have better use for my income than watching a team bossed by Worthy!.

The decent players will leave in January anyway, they don''t need me to drive them away, Worthy''s performances will do that alone.

A poster said protests don''t work, I''m not sure a certain Mr Chase would agree with that!.

Ronbol Ronbol view is that protests at the AGM would be  better, and to some degree he''s correct, however at the end of the day Smith has the majority vote (We all said after the Chase debacle that this scenario must not happen again!)  so as her position on Worthy is well known, nothing will change.

Thats not democratic, its a monopoly of shares power!.

IMO walking with feet away from FCR is the only way to make a point.

And I would point out, that in approx 19,000 cases, the club already has the fans money!.

Quote "Ronbol Ronbol view is that protests at the AGM would be  better, and to some degree he''s correct, however at the end of the day Smith has the majority vote"

Not technically true as at an AGM each person present has got one vote, including Delia!

After selling over 20,000 season tickets this wouldn''t hit the club and therefore achive nothing. It amazes me that you still come out with garbage like this. But then you''ve stormed off this board several times only to come crawling back.

Glad to see some still want to support Norwich City! Football isn''t just about supporting the team in the good times, you HAVE to do it through the bad times too, regardless of what you think of the set up.

One day, Delia, Worthy, Deano, Green and ALL the others will no longer be at the club but i will still be supporting them then too. Its about Norwich City and not the individuals in it

Jas of the Barclay

You say you support the players and not the manager. Yet the players have been abysmal on many occasions this season. They have to shoulder a large amount of the blame of our situation as the manager. He can''t control them when they are on the pitch, they have the responsibility to put in the performance.

As for boycotting the game, I don''t think so. You might miss us finally playing to our potential for once.

[quote]If anyone chooses to boycott games can they let us know or put the tickets through the buy back scheme - there are plenty that will go.[/quote]

And I say again Kent, that rather defeats the bloody object doesn''t it?.

[quote]For the sake of Norwich City''s future, boycott the Cardiff game............please!. There were approx 25,000 at today games, what kind of message does that send to Smith and Co. You have endorsed her...[/quote]

All behind you on this one eh Wizard?

[quote]Agreed Dicky[/quote]

Morty - think the Ginger Pele shirt will have to go - worn it for last 2 games and lost both.

[quote]All behind you on this one eh Wizard?[/quote]

No they''re not Dicky, otherwise you wouldn''t have replied!.

You can ignore the Pink Un Poll if you like, 90% want Worthy out, and you can stick your head in the sand like a few others, I don''t mind.

But dispute 11 wins in 56 games, and 1 point from relegation (again) zone (might be in it Tuesday) hello?, you there Dick?.

Oh, and to Barclay kid? (apply named) insulting people is not a debate, so you won''t get one!.

Good post Wizard, opened up a debate. Personally, i couldnt contemplate not taking my seat for the match. I had the same dilemma when Chase was at his worst, and couldnt do it then. However i left every game fuming, and unfulfilled having usually seen an inept display to rival the bilge currently on offer. I also have to take into account the views of my children, who although not immersed inclub politics, are devoted to the City and love their football. So i suppose my excuse for turning up could be thus! However, i have paid up front, and as the aforementioned Chase once eloquently put it, they wont care whether im there or no, they have my money! Im desperate for 3 points on Tuesday, although not hopeful, and while worthington for his ineptitude for the last 18 months, the players for their remarkeable lack of care for the club or its supporters, who are constantly badgered on this very site to support them at all costs, or the board who are fiddling while Rome burns will escape my ire if this situaation continues a minute longer.

amen Dicky. You many not agree with everything at the club but still its our club. What is not turning up going 2 prove? that just because we arent winning you dont want to go. Real supporters support the team not the results.

Agreed again Dicky, I wore my "Ginger Pele" tee shirt on Saturday hoping it would prove to be a lucky omen, safe to say it won''t be worn to a match again.  

Wiz, a handful of moaners and grumblers on here do not form a majority in my opinion, I do not like the current situation either,  but I shall go along and cheer the team because that is the only way that I can personally help them gain the confidence to play and hopefully win soon, staying away in droves will only make things worse.