Sign in to follow this  
mat gore

This is just pathetic.

Has a side ever underperformed this badly.

I cant see how NW can turn this round.  I automatically expect us to lose now no matter who we are playing.  A lot of fans now seemed resigned to a second relegation.  Note they dont fear it or are angry just resigned to it.  People seemed to have got past anger.

Even if we start winnign every game now (fat chance) it will never be the same for Nigel as it will be hard to ever have confidence in him again.  Two years ago wecould be 2-0 down but I still expected us to win.

Unless theres a change.  We ARE going down.

yeh how can i not agree mat, ''pathetic'' is the right word! the only way up now, is to make a change! 

Lets see, we can`t score and are shipping goals

I would say that is relegation form.

Maybe we can bring up the injuries except that wolves outclassed us with quite afew of their better players missing.

Maybe we can bring up missed chances except we hardly troubled wolves at all.

Time for a change in mangement NOW.

I was at Carrow Rd last season when the team went 4-1 down against Boro. Although I was disappointed at the score I was not disappointed at a performance that had been pretty good - matching Boro in passing and chances. Everyone knows what happened in the last 10 mins or so.

I''m sorry but I just cannot see the remotest chance of a similar fightback this season - no matter who we are playing. The heart seems to have been ripped out of the team and I am at a loss to see how it can be regained.

What happened to Forest now appears a distinct possibility for Norwich City.

We, the fans, have got to stop being so spineless and resigned to our fate and get the Worthington Out campaign in full swing. This is getting beyond a joke and it''s time we started doing everything in our power to get this man out of our club before it''s too late and we are relegated agian.

should we all just give up hope and grow fat eating delia''s pies trying to give the club enough money to offload worthy?