Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

WHAT IS GOING ON?

This is the 6th effort I''ve made this evening to get my feelings down in writing - I tell you that it''s bloody hard to be sensible and not to completely lose it, but this is a sensible board and I''m making sure my head rules my heart here.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT CARROW ROAD? The players are quite obviously not performing, the manager is apparently clueless as to how he''s going to turn things around and the board are convinced that the manager is going to lead them to the promised land.

Now I''m no football professional, but when I see a team that has a game record as poor as City''s over the past 18 months or so, where we''ve only won a couple of away games since August 2004, when I see the manager apparently baffled by the players performances, I would say to myself, it''s time for a change because this is NOT working.

Yes stability helps, but when the manager has quite patently lost the dressing room and more importantly now risks alienating the club from it''s greatest asset, the fans, the board need to bite the bullet sooner rather than later or it will be us fighting for survival in the first round of the FA Cup this time next season.

WORTHINGTON - IF YOU HAVE A DECENT BONE IN YOUR BODY, NOW IS THE TIME TO ADMIT YOU''VE GONE AS FAR AS YOU CAN. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE CLUB AND THE FANS AND WALK AWAY BEFORE THE DAMAGE IS TERMINAL.