Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

What Would'nt Worthington say? Resignation Speech?

If you just listened to Worthington after the match then what do you think he wouldnt say?

It sounded to me like a man who is at the end of his tether. He sounded like he had a lump in his throat and was thanking Delia etc... I think there was a lot he wanted to say, but held back out of morals.

He stated that he has good players and that they do not perform for him as there is only so much he can do!

I feel that the players are to blame for this mess just as much as him and that they need a good kick up the arse! Is Grant Mitchell available as a manager.

I believe that he just stated although not in as many words that he has run out of ideas and that he will go now and take a bit of compensation. I feel that he is an honourable man who has served us well during his time? It will be a shame to see him go, however he now must go! I believe that there are things going on at the club beyond his control. He sounded like he had a lot of frustration to air but did''nt out of integrity.

He is a good manager but not for Norwich anymore. If he does go with a bit of compensation not all of it then I would wish him well for the future.

WE NEED THE MITCHELLS!

Good post,I felt the same when listening to the interview.If I was Worthy I would resign and write a book on all the ''goings on'' at Carrow Road.He would make a fortune and we would all get an ''interesting'' read !

It looks that way,

just been txting mate discussing the same thing.

if it is the case lets make quick and painless for all concerned.

i only support two teams.............norwich and anyone playing ipĀ£"%^ch