Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Wolves v Norwich match thread

Think of the positives! At least the players will get a pat on their backs for a good work ethic. Then, a quick shower for Worthy & the shower of s**t, straight on the bus, and home in time for the nightclub or a fireworks party....and still able to collect a substantial wage packet- unfortunately without the win bonus.....I am so annoyed! ON THE FALL CITY! ;~)

Wonder if the board are suitably impressed with the team and Worthy''s performance? It''s like the blind leading the blind and they really need to face a reality check! USELESS!

absolutely rubbish, sounded like we actually played better against Luton and QPR then this boring match.     BOOOO,  BOOOO, what a load of rubbish!!!!

[quote]that''s the problem old boy, he''s a left back, but for once Worthy didn''t have much of an option in this regard. Also Wolves had 3 in midfield, so it''s no wonder Brennan is struggling there. Don''t...[/quote]

I did see the Cardiff game, Stevenage, and he played OK, certainly above average for him. But we know he CAN play decent football, and what really winds me up is players like him and Mulryne, who have some talent but are too £$%^ing lazy to use it. And, of course the people that let them get away with it. But I''m just a grumpy old fart, suffering with man-flu, and now this result...