Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Wolves v Norwich match thread

Green,
Colin, Davenport, Doherty, Drury,
McVeigh,, Jarrett, Brennan, Huckerby
Henderson, Ashton

Playing in the stripy green away kit today.

1-0 down after 80 seconds!!!!

sounds like Hoddle has got his tactics sorted very well.   He has loaded our very weak midfield area and they are winning everything and he has put two on Huckerby as he knows that all we have in attack.

Nigel has got to realise this and demand we start using the right more, or even introduce another midfielder to even things up, maybe Rossi, but that will leave us short up front or in defence!!!  Hmmm what to do?

we are awful, bring on rossi jarvis, and bring on peter thorne and just throw everything at them. have we even touched the ball this half?!

think pete was being sarcastic, 2-0 down already, still i''m sure
we will get the same worthy apologists on here saying how
great he is still. lost more than crewe what a joke we are.

Sounds as though Worthy''s woodentops are playing in their usual inept, clueless style. How much longer will the man be given to sort this mess out?

2-0 down and bloody crap!!!!

surely it cant get any worse!, then again worthy is in charge, so it could well do!

no changes at half time.   Why not get Thorne on for Henderson, what sort of message is this,  you cna play crap for 45 minutes, miss our only decent opp from 8 yards out and I''ll still leave you on!!!!

I was listening to the Wolves commentary to see what they thought of us. The mike picked up the commentator''s opinions when he thought he was off-air.
Let me enlighten you as to what he said.

"Norwich are an absolute shambles."
"Nigel Worthington''s done well down there, but he''s really on the brink now."
"They''ve made it easy for Wolves"

As someone else said. This is becoming more embarressing every week. I was a Worthy inner, but that''s it for me. We''ve got to start looking for a replacement now.

[quote]Is Ashton actually playing ?[/quote]

i was thinking that, but when we can''t even get it out of our own half how can he even start to play!!!!!

so worthys had a another game to prove that he can turn it around. and its working, not! 

[quote]I was listening to the Wolves commentary to see what they thought of us. The mike picked up the commentator''s opinions when he thought he was off-air. Let me enlighten you as to what he said. "Norwic...[/quote]

slowly but surely the worthy in army start to turn. after reilising that he ani''t gonna turn his car around let alone this norwich team.

Did anyone really expect anything else from today.  We have been a shambles all season and were again on Tuesday winning by the flukiest of goals.  I said to my brother in law after the game that that performance has given me no confidence at all to go to Wolves and get something.  Alas I have bee proved right.  Our players seem for some reason to have lost all confidence with Hucks scared to take players on and Ashton not being able to hit a barn door from five yards out.  It is going to be a long hard rest of the season and anybody expecting us to get in the top six must wear the biggest pair of yellow and green specs ever.  Sorry but true.  WE ARE AWFUL.

To be fair, any side with Brennan in is at a disadvantage. I predict that Brennan will leave the Club without ever contributing anything. It was minute 18 before I heard his name in the commentary, and that was him failing to get the ball. And this from a central midfielder.

that''s the problem old boy, he''s a left back, but for once Worthy didn''t have much of an option in this regard.   Also Wolves had 3 in midfield, so it''s no wonder Brennan is struggling there.    Don''t know if you saw him against Cardiff, but he actually did very well.   However, I do agree apart from that he has never done anything special for this club.  

It is Worthy''s fault for not buying enough decent midfielders though.